[A] Looking for guild, any realm

Hey guys, Im a 31 year old father of 2, I also work shifts so obviously dont have as much time to play WoW as I used to and especially can’t fit in a heavy raid schedule, but I’m looking for a guild to call my home, with like minded people to play with.
I’ve been playing on and off since before TBC was released, mostly casually.

I’ve recently unlocked the Iron dwarve race and will level the new character on whatever realm necessary.

Looking for a social, mature and friendly atmosphere with members that are up for mythic + and have fun, doing mog runs etc.
I would love to join in on normal raid runs when I have the time over the weekends, if possible.
If you can help me, let me know!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey there Helmet!

Maybe you should go and check out Lunar Legacy’s forum post? - I think that would be a good fit for you from just reading through your post. But have a read:

Then we can talk further, all the info you’ll need to get in contact with us will be in the post!

Sincerely,
Lunar Legacy - A place to call home

Hi Helmet,

Supercool Discotheque sounds like it could be the guild you are looking for. We are a group of mostly 30 year olds with family’s that raid once on a Sunday night and run mythics+ during the week. Please see the blow post if you are interested to learn more or contact me at wolfus#1389

Hi Helmet!
Only fools with Horses is a welcoming and friendly alliance guild, on SIlvermoon -
We consist of a slightly more mature player base, with the average age being early 30’s. Despite our advancing years, we are socially active and talkative in /g - without being cliquey or resorting to fart jokes (ok, occasionally there are fart jokes…)
We have a number of international players, so usually have someone online, regardless of what time of day you are playing.

We currently raid just once a week and are progressing at our own pace through the current content - if you are looking for high-tier raiding and M+ we may not be the guild for you, although we can hold our own in M+ to a decent level.

We have a variety of other guild events, both scheduled and unscheduled ranging from DPE (Dungeon Progression, IE Dungeons done on the level for which they were intended) , to “retro-raiding” and the guild favourite - the lvl 1 Gnome Race.

Should PvP be your thing, there are regular excursions to Assault zones and BG’s too.

All in all, we’re a well-balanced, chicken-friendly social guild and we’d be delighted to have you with us.

Give me a shout on #owlpacino2900 and we can have a chat!
Look forward to hearing from you,
Starstyler