[A] Mythics - Calm Keystones

16/10/2018 09:02Posted by Roxelana
11/10/2018 07:04Posted by Bukachu

<3

we're at 30 right now!

more people are welcome to join

Just reading this now, and in fact what I was looking for. I will join up later today!

great! welcome (:
Bumping.
Can I do that?
Oh well. too late now.
Get signed up and in people. Filling up nicely and 30-40+ on most times at the moment.
Is there still space? :D

if so, Ill join as soon as i am home...tonight. :)
Dear Alliance,
I am the new appointed leader of Calm Keystones. And i would like to express my desire to cross communication with you! If you have any questions please do contact me on my Bnet Cliontas#2159 or you are more than welcome to join our Discord Channel where we post news , chill and run keys and make plans for events to come and do this fun thing togheter ! https://discord.gg/ms3Vmd

I am extremly happy to see Alliance getting a counterpart for this as this is one of the greatest things that has happened in wow since a very long time imo!
I hope to get to know you a little better even though i am on the red side of the world! Hope your days are filled with laughter and joy! And key upgrades! See you on Azeroth! Just dont get on the other side of my frost bolt. As i won't show mercy! :D
Other than that! Have a nice calm day!

Yours,
Sten
just what ive been looking for, have joined and looking forward to doing some lower (0, +2/3) with some of you without worrying about that addon that I shall not mention.
ilvl336 atm, but actually want to start improving so I can enjoy more of the game instead of just warfronts, wq's

Alagondar :-)
Would like to thank shortbolts snd everyone else for a great freehold run tonight

at 600 users currently :ok_hand::pensive:

the more the merrier

Great community, friendly and helpful but efficient, i joined a few days ago to try and get into m+ and now im slowly pushing my way up :joy:.

Can I ask how this works? I am a returning player, just got 120. I played vanilla (from beta and first day of release) to mid BC, but away for 10 years!

So, communities are new to me. I know that you are cross realmed for lfg and rbgs, but assume this also works cross realm? How do you form a cross realm group? For that matter, how do you start a mythic dungeon, the in game help sucks.

A community is a style of"guild" that’s cross realm as well. It makes it easier for you to find people you want to do content with, and can also help to make friends in the game.

A Mythic dungeon is done by right clicking your name as the group leader, going to dungeon difficulty and then heading to the dungeon entrance. And to form a cross-realm community, you just go into the guild tab at the bottom and create one.

Thanks Shortbolts. So to confirm, to do a mythic at least one player needs to go to the actual dungeon, and then use the summoning stone (do they still exist?) Or just enter?

And to invite a player to the party cross realm, presumably there is some syntax like /invite shortbolts-realmname or something?

It takes 2 people to use the summoning stone (Which they do still exist ^_^), and then all 5 people go into the dungeon and just start running it. Basically the same thing as doing the normal dungeons in Classic, where everyone had to head there/be summoned there.

You can do /w Shortbolts-Aeriepeak (Type a random message), then right click my name in chat and click invite. Or, you can create a group in the group finder menu, under the Premade group section at the bottom. You click on Dungeons, set which dungeon it is, which difficulty, name it, set the ilvl you want people to sign up as, then click the invite button when someone signs up.

200 slots left :o getting full soon. :ok_hand::pensive:

got to 950 members and had to empty some slots - so I removed people who’re very very inactive and havent been online for months.

150 slots are open now! :slight_smile:

Is it bad form to join prior to 120? None of my alliance alts are at cap, yet, but it is my aim to get there in the end with at least one of 'em :slight_smile:

nope definitely not!
you’re welcome to join!

1 Like

Still room? Thinking of joining since most of my rl friends have quit and i really like the m+ thing (the little of it i’ve done so far).

Nice to see community minded groups keystones to avoid the toxicity in lfg which seems to be getting worse. Blizz should limit max gear levels for dungeons to overcome the one shot zerg overgeared mentality ie mythic raiders doing lfr lol may give a better sense of progression and work at something

do you guys have some open slots ?

We’re at 960~ people right now, so feel free to join! :slight_smile:
Im doing my best to replace inactive/low level people so people who genually need to join can join, so most likely we’ll be having rooms at all times!

we do! feel free to join.

P.s
remade the thread due to forums technical issues.

mods can close this one :slight_smile:

new thread