[A-RP] Bayerleyn Retinue - Green and Gold, Ever Bold!

Woah, woah no tough guy Fairbanks ahhh noooo pleaaasseeee agghhhh Don’t to it agggghhhhhh, it’s too much poweeerrrrr.

Pleaaaseee Mercyyyyy ahhhhhh

13 Likes

I’m absolutely fine with this stance, given how I take your idol’s advice to heart and avoid your lot like the plague.

As for being actually unpleasant, guess you get what you deserve. I rather be a d-bag to a select few unibrow WoW players than a kiddy fiddler as a hobby on a video game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please, do continue to keep well clear of us, as the feeling is quite mutual. And yes, people usually do get what they deserve in the end, me and karma are very good friends.

Oh hey, that’s me! Look guys, he’s talking about me! I Love Upvotes! Please give them to me!

15 Likes

I’ll give you something real good, Keltaniis.

1 Like

I think an important thing to note regarding the whole ‘underage’ argument is that we don’t know if he’s done anything of the sort. But the problem is, neither does he. The number of instances could be zero, or it could be more. We all know ignorance isn’t an excuse and if ever caught for it… well, our beating of a thoroughly dead horse would be the least of anyone’s concerns. :thinking:

17 Likes

Is it an upvote? Oh please lord let it be an upvote.
A ‘like’ if you will

It’s actually mad that my influence stretches all the way to Grim Batol. I had no idea I was so popular!

3 Likes

What a load of hutzpah. Guess some old horses never die, but classics must be appreciated.

Thats the biggest issue here when it comes to ERP, esp. considering some kids lie about their age so they’re not looked down on/people don’t bother checking and in some cases just bully people into it.

But now I’m just parroting both loras and myself :cowboy_hat_face: :smoking:

1 Like

Also important to note unless the person in question lives in one of the four countries I’ve listed earlier in the thread, there’s no EU countries that consider 16 year olds minors.

It’s super gross but it’s not a pedo thing and also not illegal

1 Like

I didn’t specify an age, no mention of 16 year olds in my post. Younger people than that RP and can become involved in it.

A phat upvote to Keltaniis :smirk::smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

Ye I know but the accusations so far in both cases have been 16 year olds.

My point was that we don’t know who he might have done it with nor their potential age. I wasn’t referring to any other posts so far.

Bless your griefing soul. I appreciate it very much!

1 Like

Which is fair. I wasn’t correcting you, my post was mostly directed at the people who are already calling him a criminal etc.

During the war on all fronts campaign, the retinue were fair sport. They did not cheat nor cause drama. Therefore, I actually enjoyed RPing with them.

That’s about where the good things about the guild end.

The Bayerleyn have a very questionable past ranging from a rule on which panties you’re required to wear - to rubbing your sem** onto a child and claiming it has magical and healing properties. Now, let me present you who wish to join this guild with my personal experiences. When we (‘we’ being the Iron Rose) interacted with the Bayerleyn our ex-member had a dispute with them. The situation escalated to which point he decided to emote “ATTEMPTS to back hand the intruding Elf.” Thalaine decided to respond to the emote by emoting back: “ignores the idiots who would have caused a riot.” And ran away from the scene. After contacting Shonn, he did nothing about his lol-dodging members.

I wish him the best of luck with this sh**storm of a dying guild provided he doesn’t go around telling his members they will “become acquainted in his tent, his sweet flower” and them calling him their “master”. As well as him not rubbing his stuff on children… especially the last one.

Overall I must say I feel a bad 2/10 on this one bros

13 Likes

At least there is no post limit this time. No concerns about having to create a new thread in 40 posts! :grin:

But yeah furthering my point, I stand with Loras to say that these are primarily just accusations.

Oh for crying out loud, the underwear thing is an ooc joke, this baby thing I have no knowledge of, but I’ll ask later in the day and what did you expect Shonn to do just because one of our members chose to end some roleplay with one of your ex-guildies that they weren’t enjoying? He asked them to send the screenshot, they did, I have seen it too as an officer, and frankly so what?

Interacted with Shon once, on cathedral square , simply saying hello as I passed by. He also said hello . After reading this thread I need to clean my keyboard . I regret I said hello . Utterly disgusting .

4 Likes