[A-RP] Bayerleyn Retinue - Green and Gold, Ever Bold!

Seems a bit awkward to post something that only selective people are allowed to view.

You would be surprised.

Akru seen running into the distance v. v. fast.

18 Likes

You would be surprised.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t it also so that Shonn had a second account where he pretended to be a woman IRL that was his roomate who openly encouraged new members to ERP with him?

Eyiel I believe the name was.

AA confirmed both accounts were created with identical IP address.

The character is now Eiyel on his own account if I remember it correctly, still same character IC.

4 Likes

But she was his roomate.

:smirk:

/s

You say thatā€¦ But I have seen things you wouldnā€™t believe, Lesbotic Forsaken off the shoulder of Tirisfal, Embalming Fluid glittering in the night as it arced onto a faceā€¦All of these moments will be lost in timeā€¦Like Tears in the Rainā€¦

More seriously, If you think the Forsaken community is immune to ERP, thenā€¦ho boyā€¦ I was actually flying overhead once (We used to use Brill as our base for Flight Training events), and actually did see thatā€¦Someone actually thinking that Forsaken males emit Embalming Fluid upon reaching climaxā€¦ I didnā€™t know whether to laugh, or weep for humanityā€¦

7 Likes

That isā€¦disgusting. I feel extremely unclean after reading that.

1 Like

I read this and honestly thought you were going to go into the ā€œtears in the rain monologueā€, Iā€™m going to channel my big :wind_chime: forum energy into Bladerunner references.

4 Likes

Yeahā€¦Imagine how I feltā€¦I mean this wasnā€™t in secret, this was actual emotes, anyone could have read. -Pretty- sure most of my Guildies at the time (This was about two years ago) were all adults, but even so we were like ā€œDidā€¦did anyone else just read that?ā€ ā€œThank God someone else did, I was worried I was hallucinatingā€ ā€œDo theyā€¦understand how Biology works?ā€

It was very, very grimā€¦

I wonā€™t lieā€¦That -is- what I was going for with that post :smiley:

4 Likes

I just woke up and now iā€™ve reā€“read it. The cogs werenā€™t turning. :frowning:

Youā€™re okay Brigs, youā€™re okay.

1 Like

-10 dkp in ten characters

1 Like

Quite an experience to live in fear, isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Fear for cinematography tasteā€¦

Not very sporting to insult an unarmed opponent. I thought you were supposed to be good. Arenā€™t you the ā€œgoodā€ man? Cā€™mon, Aeilmar. Show me what youā€™re made of.

1 Like

Almost having sympathy for Shonn after seeing the massive harassment heā€™s got in this thread.
If what he does bothers you so much, just report him and let Blizz handle the justice.

4 Likes

I shall not derail this topic into woman beating, Aerilenā€¦ We are not in Ashenvaleā€¦

1 Like

First your amazingly detailed descriptions of people burning and now this!? Damn it Brigante, Iā€™m not going to have the stomach to eat for a week!

I mean, he kinda brings the controversy around him.

But on the other hand, he can roleplay what he likes, as long as he doesnā€™t harass anyone else and everyone in his guild is fine with the concept.

No need to feel sorry for him, I donā€™t. Heā€™s a grown man and he can handle it. Besides while these people are hating on him, or the guild, they are leaving someone else alone I guess.

2 Likes