[A-RP] Bayerleyn Retinue - Green and Gold, Ever Bold!

So what’s the deal with the holy spunk? Is that an actual thing or are we dealing with Poe’s law here?

Yeah I guess you’re right, hoping for people to stop playing cult sacrifice is too much

It’s hard to tell fact from fiction at this point as they’re both so bizzare as to be interchangable. With the destruction of truth, the perception of reality becomes malleable and meaning is lost. It’s actually very useful for an agenda as shown since soviet times all the way to modern internet trolling but in this case even the agenda seems irrelevant to the truth of it. It’s all a mess.

1 Like

As someone who is often unnecessarily verbose, even I think you need to tone down your wording. Hemingway would drown you in a river.

You’re posting on the AD forums, not defending your thesis at Harvard.

9 Likes

I weep for mankind when basic articulation is denigrated. The truimph of anti-intellectual rethoric is the beginning of a new dark age.

4 Likes

*rhetoric

Is that irony or is it the other thing?

1 Like

Yes. Yes it is.

1 Like

~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYgOlqinH7A

People who use big words tend to have little brains.

Yup.

We could completely drop the accusations and the controversy, but that section alone is enough to draw heavy criticism. For very good reason. If they’ve refused to remove it for years then evidently I feel they almost WANT this reputation in a way. Their only answers have been dismissive or cherry picking quoted questions to reply to and ignoring others. It’s very telling without the need to go off rumours.

Rhetoric*

Heh gottem

1 Like

Okay Captain Thesaurus.

8 Likes

You called?

<3 in ten characters

Okay now back to the important issue; Light-boosted love juice, fact or fiction?

Can only second this and add that it is mindboggling that either your ego can’t handle or you’re so emphatically stunted that the concept of being “comfortable” with a certain kind of RP depends more on the persons involved than the type itself. I.e. somebody might be perfectly comfortable with the concept of ERP but simply finds your approach to it creepy. The latter is certainly a sentiment shared throughout this thread.
How you can continuously and flagrantly disregard the TOS and the community as a whole with this distasteful flaunting of ERP and still consider yourself a guild leader to be respected is utterly beyond me.

And at the people crying out about this being Shonn-bashing and the real problem is Goldshire: I go to Goldshire several times a week and report every degenerate icky nasty profile I find there, in between disrupting the naked bannister congaline by testing out my array of lovely toys. So 1, just because Shonn is bashed does not mean that people aren’t doing other community-wide stuff to prevent this :poop: and 2, I’ve made dozens of reports and their targets are still there, so Blizzard clearly doesn’t care, which imo means voicing our disgust on the forum is more than validated as we apparently have to police ourselves.

6 Likes

I believe it’s cannon, I think it’s in chronicles.

1 Like

Rawr, I’m Thesarus Rex today.

And insulting others for being able to articulate thoughts longer than a tweet should be embarrasing.

3 Likes

Yeah stop repeating the word articulate. It makes you look even more dumb than I am.

7 Likes

Ultimate powerplay, insulting yourself to insult your ‘opponent’.
How’s anyone supposed to fight back against that?

1 Like