[A-RP] Bayerleyn Retinue - Green and Gold, Ever Bold!

While I think you’re painfully naive, probably due to your pretty intense loyalty to your friend/GM, I don’t have anything against you or wish you ill. I hope that Shonn takes your advice to heart, if not ours, because with the way he acts - intentionally or not - he either already has or eventually will do this stuff with someone incredibly inappropriate, and the worst thing is, it doesn’t seem like he would even care.

7 Likes

That probably illustrates a flaw in your ability to express yourself more so than a flaw in the english language :S

2 Likes

I used to like throwing in odd words into my roleplay just cause I knew it might provoke somebody into an unwarranted google search everytime I managed to jam ‘opprobrium’ into a sentence.

It just comes off as arrogant though, and soon enough people aren’t interested in having a conversation with you or your character.

:open_book: thesaurus flip

Not to say ur probably not a super person Levey. I’ve never chatted with you outside the forums so I wouldn’t know.

I think it’s fine to use in RP if it fits your character. If I were RPing a pretentious butthole I’d do the same.

5 Likes

I think it kinda happened naturally. I’ve roleplayed for a long time so naturally your writing improves a little but it was defo OOC bleeding into IC trust me. I said some dumb :poop:.

Don’t understand why some people feel the need to type out really big + calm posts when the issue is just noncing on WoW RP servers :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Kenina/Karienn/Denessa your words means literally nothing why?

Because in every thread the BR have created you do this.

‘‘I am going to talk with him, if he refuse I leave’’ and if I remember you have left several times yet you run back to the perversion that is the BR.

I honestly feel sorry for you because you say so much but do so little but I hope this time he either listen to you (Lol for real?) or that you actually stick with your decision to leave.

2 Likes

You clearly know who Angua is to identify her art, so her story is worth taking seriously. I hope your ‘talk’ with Shonn includes calling him to account for grooming a 16-year-old girl into virtual sex.

The fact that you refuse to take allegations seriously is a black mark against your character, and contributes to the sleazy environment we see ruin many other parts of our life. I hope you’re proud of your complacent enabling of this grooming, because I am certainly disgusted.

EDIT:

If the guild carries on and you don’t wish us to join any server campaign you might arrange in the future because you have a poor view of this guild, I would rather you state so now so we know where we stand.

Since you asked me to confirm:

• The Rotgarde will not run, nor take part in, any campaign or event that includes the Retinue for as long as Shonn is its guildmaster and sexual content is a baked-in aspect of its concept.
24 Likes

Kenina/Karienn is a active defender of Shonn.

Now she’s against his ERP rules but in their last thread she was active defender of his ‘‘special trait’’ which turned out to be a utter lie since his alt also have this exact ‘‘special trait’’.

This is something Karienn/Kenina do in every single BR thread.

• Rule is wrong and she gonna talk to Shonn
  • Shonn refuse to remove the rule for reasons and she ragequit the guild
  • After a while she rejoins and in the next thread does the exact same thing

I started to wonder if this is some type of PR trick?

4 Likes

Thought it was obvious that’s the case the first time around. Kenina’s duplicity isn’t exactly subtle with how easily she goes into the same pattern.

If anyone can bother to somehow dig up previous BR threads they can probably cite each attempt at PR back then being the same as now. She’s as sincere as Shonn’s restraint when it comes to his ERP urges.

1 Like

I am legitimately curious as to how someone with Lord Bayerleyn’s sketchy command of the language and particularly sleazy proclivities had managed to gather so many incredibly loyal players.

It’s not fair. Where’s my harem???

6 Likes

The Twelfth Penal Company will abstain from any event or campaign that is happy to facilitate the Bayerleyn Retinue. Nothing personal but I cannot condone this shady guild’s dealings.

16 Likes

[lotheridan is seen crying in the distance]

1 Like

One eager Belgian does not a harem make.

He never sounded eager to me.

What the heck

9 Likes

Ah yes, the dreaded deviant of the Sha’tar… I know him only too well, and wish I didn’t. I’ve managed to cut ties but he is persistent, that one.

1 Like

Shonn is the gift that keeps on giving.

1 Like

Probably the most mature response of a “defence” of a guild I’ve ever seen.
I give you a thumbs up for not going “I’M THE VICTIM!!!” like most seem to do whenever “attacked”.
Hope everything goes well.

1 Like

Saying “I don’t care and will continue” in the face of - what seems like - yearly backlash is not mature but childish behavior

3 Likes