[A-RP] Bayerleyn Retinue - Green and Gold, Ever Bold!

I only have to hurry with a towel when that happens :confused:

1 Like

actually f*ck this thread.

y’all need jesus. or satan. hell you need religion.

but im gonna stay because this is juciy goss.

Posting a Bayerleyn thread while the forums population were still on a drama high wasn’t the best of timing, unless it was hoped that with everything else going on it’d slip under the radar.

10 Likes

I mind being dumbfounded when they used to make consecutive threads back in the day and expected a different result from what usually occurred e.g drama

Frick this is really making me feel old

Bayerleyn Recruits: White and Sticky, Unity and Nudity.

8 Likes

I believe as a WoW user it is my right to have as any other guild a forum thread. That’s what I intend to do - to advertise my guild.

5 Likes

I think a major issue people have with the guild isn’t just the ERP act but their defensive position for it.

Example would be that the guild often claimed it was a ‘‘trait’’ only for Shonn but issue later came when Shonn fell into a coma and his alt ‘‘Milkh’’ took over the leadership and the exact same traits fell to his alt.

Meaning it wasn’t just a trait but a fetish since it falls over to any character he roleplays.

Just food for thought.

8 Likes

It isn’t your right, however, to flagrantly break the rules of conduct that as WoW users we agreed to in order to play, which is generally where the response comes from.

That being said, I’ve only ever heard good things about your DMing and guild campaigns which is worth commending; I just wish that was the focus, rather than Shonn looking for strange.

15 Likes

Milkh…

in drag ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage; Milkh

1 Like

That was rather evident for anyone who was aware or made aware of Tapyrion’s shenanigans on Moonglade.

6 Likes

Idk if turning high elf into blood elf through intimate fel ejaculations is worse at this point

4 Likes

Eh, Vorathel and Shonn are one and the same at this point in regards to their shenanigans (which is rather surprising with the latter tbh).

Vorathel should come back, unless he’s hiding :eyes:

Which is fair enough, but as I’m sure you know by now, you’re in a rather odd/unique position of having a large amount of baggage that comes with these threads over the years. Surely it would be better if you kept recruitment to in-game/other avenues?

3 Likes

Nobody…uh, going to mention it’s horribly illegal in a 12+ game but who am I to make sure people don’t break the law.

19 Likes

lol, what’s gonna happen? Is AD forums gonna put him in the forum brink?

Yeah in ten characters

I guess he didn’t count on Sergeant Loras of the ADPD’s commitment to forum justice :muscle: :policeman:

but the lore on forsaken using Light is detailed and very clearly shown to be an important character facet of a forsaken priest? Not to mention other examples of undead Light users, see the Light-wielding Horseman mentioned somewhere above.

You’re also writing some huuuuge headcanon by saying Fel isn’t the only type of corruption that strictly cuts off your access to the Light (see: Nobundo)

Are you saying that a smidge of shadow or death magic will now permanently slice any pally off the Light he has been using all his life?

5 Likes

I’m kind of a big deal.

1 Like

Call the police if you think someone has broken the law. Or report it to blizzard and they’ll notify the police if a crime has been committed.

Meanwhile idk what your point is he’s catching plenty of flak for his conduct (as he should)

No you’re not

3 Likes

Yes he is catching plenty of flak for it but whether or not he is being caught up in a hostile argument is entirely irrelevant to the point at hand, he has been called out for it and is wholly aware of how…concerning it is yet continues.

It’s alright to say “Leave him alone, he’s already coming under fire.” but when it’s in regards to something like ERP (on a 12+ game which is illegal and could/is probably in a court of law if you don’t know who you’re doing it with considered highly criminal in many, many respects.) This is not the game for such a thing, if you wish to do something like this then take it elsewhere than a 12+ game.

My point (which you yourself have said you do not understand) is that this is disgusting, filthy and highly inappropriate and vile for the type of game this is where there are children playing it of all ages 12 and above, now I’m no first-rate lawyer but I’m pretty sure if you’re found doing it with a 12 year old you get a pretty hefty sentence.

4 Likes