[A-RP] Bayerleyn Retinue - Green and Gold, Ever Bold!

If you see a knife man who is really into WW2 go away from him.

1 Like

Now that Iā€™m back from a suspension, I still would like to know if I can join, here is MORE reasons why I should join.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/390866485029109790/534817086208475166/unknown.png

Hope you get back to me soon.
-Love, Dud.

Not as bad as my problem in the void elf thread, Loras. Or frostbinderā€™s problem in the pet peeve thread on that note, heā€™s going all out in there.

What about their tanks?

Way worse than Soviet tanks

Kriegsmarine a :poop: , Royal Navy supreme.

I quickly walk away from the disenfranchised young men discussing WW2.

10 Likes

You make me sad with this statement.

The T34 was dross that took advantage of numbers and a slight angle.

Imagine wasting your already limited resources overdesigning super-tanks that get stuck in the mud and have to be abandoned instead of just making ten of the revolutionary T34 tanks that are IMMUNE to all forms of damage because of their groundbreaking sloped armour ā€¦

neither side used meat wagons so theyā€™re both weak and very unbased.

15 Likes

How does the meat wagon move at all? It has no internal mechanism, just the corpsegrinder in front with no functional mechanics in its wooden frame.

Meat magic

7 Likes

Never say these words again

4 Likes

Bad memories?

2 Likes

literally how you won crimean conflict, pal

1 Like

thatā€™s probably the funniest thing from today, and today there has been a fair number

[disco music intensifies]

Nan iChir Gelair Mordor

How is it that we can dominate the minds of our enemies?

Hmm, where have I seen something like that. Oh, wasnā€™t there this incident in the recent campaign?
I wasnā€™t there, so someone enlighten me how graphic it was and who roleplayed it out.