[A-RP] Bayerleyn Retinue - Green and Gold, Ever Bold!

As mentioned somewhere in the past 700 replies, we’ve done the whole Goldshire shtick. It failed. Blizz failed. It made everything worse, spreading the plague everywhere instead of in the containment zone. Now, it’s quarantined, and plenty of people know of the place and its reputation, for better or worse.

For that to happen, a victim would first have to know how to find an appropriate lawyer that is also willing to take the case. No doubt this isn’t exactly an easy task or very lucrative for them.
Then find the guy in question, get all the law-stuff between the countries going etc.
It seems like it’s really unlikely to ever happen in any but the most vile circumstances (like cyber-stalking, webcam sessions or getting far too personal).
Pretty sure nothing is going to come of it without some big facebook or reddit or other awareness program.

Seems to me that if enough people cared, Blizzard would step in to actively put an end to it it, tbh.

Are you a first-timer?

No but I know how sex + minors works in the media. You get a horde of people riled up and crap happens. If people were serious about this and made an effort to pursue it, things would get done. Blizzard is a company with an image to maintain.

Powerful first post :fist:

What does that even mean!

We need a sacrifi-- volunteer to infilitrate the guild and take screenshots for evidence! WHO WILL VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE?

1 Like

I volunteer Sasheer.

3 Likes

Go then, brave little Gnome. Do what must be done. For all our sakes.

No, no. I mean, I’m volunteering -you.-

1 Like

Damn it, I thought you had a comma!

1 Like

They unironically vet members to oust potential informants and agents, even going as far one time to go by IP address.

It seems to me like they should be able to determine the ages of their members then?

1 Like

How about instead of potentially implicating ourselves while looking for dirt, we all do what the Rotgarde and the Penal Legion have already stated and don’t interact with them, don’t let them join events etc.?

EDIT: until they remove the black mark that is, completely.

5 Likes

Regardless of what else people might have to say about him, I don’t think he props up Shonn in any way or form. His officer banned the Retinue from any future Rotgarde server campaigns in this thread (and rightly so) :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I suppose that’s a step to take in regards to keeping them away from those who find them distasteful but I don’t think it’s a step towards safeguarding potential victims.