[A-RP] Bayerleyn Retinue - Green and Gold, Ever Bold!

I am trash belf RP tbh

Not as bad as Aerilen, but still…

2 Likes

Not a high bar to set for yourself, there

4 Likes

I concur
https://gyazo.com/c28dc1e46b892ac3d54c71b4495558c3

1 Like

I think the first(ish) mention I heard of this guild/GM was back in 2016 when someone recounted a meeting of some server campaign where they became aware Shonn decided to heal someone by pouring his magical seed down their throat.

9 Likes

Guess that brings a new meaning to sucking the life out of someone.

6 Likes

https://i.gyazo.com/00662d3294aaf8a81a0342fe99f74791.png

big if true…

1 Like

no-one should allow this very creepy guy to attend their campaigns anymore. they’re just advocating a really weird sexual power-play type rp that’s essentially just an ego trip

13 Likes

Many years ago, when I was sixteen years old, you attempted to recruit me into your guild and solicited me for ERP. An underage girl. You never even asked me how old I was.

I just saw your website and I see you’re still using the art I made for you all those years ago before I was shown what kind of guild, and person, you are.
I want you to remove all the art I made.
I still feel disgusted about what you said to me, nearly a decade later.

63 Likes

Pretty sure that’s sheer fantasy, anyhow it’s clear here people are making things out of their mind and jump on the bandwagon just because they want to look cool and proceed with their circle-J word.

That’s all I’ve to say on the matter of various accusations and sayings from X, Y and Z of the merry band there.

you are a known compulsive liar and I 100% believe Angua

17 Likes

Sorry, who are you, what art did you make?

1 Like

:exploding_head:

over the past few months i’ve spent roleplaying on argent dawn i’ve come to the realisation that there is a significant majority of players who i would describe as being entirely smoothbrained

day after day i see yet another scandal or guild filled with people who amaze me with their stunning lack of intellect

1 Like

Apologies, I don’t use the forums much, so this is the best I can do.

/f2e4f7ac1597f6fdfdacef4ec899ac14

With ‘gyazo . com’ in front.

I want them taken down. And any others that are on your website somewhere.
I don’t care whether you believe me - I can’t imagine you’d bother to remember some random girl from nearly ten years ago. But I remember, and I’m still appalled.

23 Likes

for what it’s worth, there are a great number of people who are very sympathetic for you, I hope that whatever small shred of decency that remains within the officer/leadership team of this guild grant you your request provided it is genuine

11 Likes

Bayerleyn threads never last long…

1 Like

in fact i am going to quote this in case the guy inevitably tries to coerce them into deleting it

12 Likes

On the side-note, most of these alt posters are highly likely to be zany ERPers. I do not personally defend Shonn, though it’s easy to see that they attack him for being ‘himself’ when they’re hiding beneath a low level mask trashing his thread with ‘accounts’. It’s a well known fact that the most aggressive alt posters tend to be the ones trying their hardest to covert their sins by shaming another. Reverse psychology.

1 Like

tbf I feel like I’d be more anonymous on my main char

1 Like
1 Like