[A-RP] Bayerleyn Retinue - Green and Gold, Ever Bold!

Not really sure what to think given the typical age of someone who does erotic role-play.

If he propositioned her out of character and pressured her into it then that’s a bit sleazy, uh.

If you do that type of thing in your guild, which you shouldn’t be doing in-game full stop, then you should have an age requirement for joining, set at a minimum of eighteen?

There’s a lot of creeps out there that don’t own big guilds tbh. Most of my interactions with Shonn in role-play have been positive.

1 Like

We do have already an age limit in the guild, that is 18+. Since many, many years.

In a 12+ game.

4 Likes

Ah. I have no idea. Just pointing out that it should be standard.

Still don’t think you should ERP in the game, but to each their own.

Very confident players between 12 and 17 can go in other guilds, plenty of them around!

2 Likes

Having trouble finding that to be honest, never said I didn’t believe you, it is just didn’t think there was any art from that long ago on our website. I’m happy to log into WoW if you want to whisper me where that piece of art is on our website?

No wait, got them. Some of those were done for my characters at the time so I’m happy to remove them from the gallery.

Ah, yes. I too used to wonder why this chauvinistic douche was allowed to campaigns, but then it turned out that Alliance orgs are the kinda people who’d go and make a discord emoji out of some girl’s stolen nudes, so that kind of answered it

dark time for Alliance RP

19 Likes

You’ll find it in your gallery, under “Bayerleyn characters” at the bottom.

1 Like

As the Blood Elf NPC’s say: The dark times will pass.

1 Like

Alliance roleplay has been in the dump ever since Void Elves were released.

3 Likes

Strike one.

I’ve hit many before, they just end up complaining on my guild thread.

Keep it in your e-pants and I won’t come knocking. But damn, the “void elves are bad” meme is getting tired.

6 Likes

Let’s be real it’s been downhill since Draenei were released

2 Likes

Yeah, they need to erase the players and the race quickly.

2 Likes

By the Dark Lady what a thread. . . :sneezing_face:

9 Likes

Holy Sigmar! What is happening here?

1 Like

Valoursworn is being mean to Void Elves. :slightly_frowning_face:

FOTM memes leaking from Discord. This too shall pass.

Well that and Bayerleyn being… well the way they’ve been for years now. No news there.

Megan married Tony and they had a kid named Steph, but Steph wants to move out so found this guy named Bob but Tony doesn’t lie Bob because he had an affair with Megan… oh you mean the thread?

No idea.

2 Likes