[HIATUS] Clan Stormheart - Kirthaven's Roost 🦅

Khuzan has swiftly decided to stick around Clan Stormheart for a little while, to see what shenanigans they’re up to! I hear they’ve a wee bone to pick with the Dragonmaw, let us hope for a nice, slow and painful resolution for those pesky tusk-tooth menaces.

2 Likes

A dangerously delightful guild. At present a few of the Circle are adventuring with the Dwarves, working together for a shared purpose!

4 Likes

Whilst trying not to get cut in half by Dragonmaw…good times for all!

3 Likes

The people of Clan Stormheart (and friends!) are a wonderful bunch with an intricate and fascinating way of storytelling - thank you for having us!
I cannot say much more as I rolled a 1 and am currently unconscious.

— Jeraiel’s thoughts

4 Likes

Lol im glad you enjoyed it mate, thank you much for coming along!

1 Like

I contacted Clan Stormheart with the hopes of advancing a storyline via even a little bit of roleplay at the Clan’s grounds… what I ended up with was a thrilling event DM’d by the amazing Grongul!

I enjoyed my time immensely and I can only hope there is lots more co-operation to be done with this Clan. I can wholeheartedly recommend joining them or reaching out to them :sparkles:

5 Likes

Shhh…you’ll make me blush.:sweat_smile:

Thank you so much for the kind words and i look forward to more stuff to come in the future

3 Likes

I just finished a really lovely RP on one of my Wildhammers. Her gryphon had died in battle some time ago and I had contacted Throrgar/Grahda in order to arrange for some RP for my dwarf to attempt a friendship with gryphons who’ve lost their riders.

Friends, there was laughing, there was crying, it was incredible RP all around and if you’re looking to do some gryphon trading, I highly recommend contacting him and arrange a time!

2 Likes

Was an absolute blast having you swoop by for some Gryphon meeting / purchasing, Gwetha! Glad you enjoyed, you and Bill make the best duo! :eagle:

We’ve got -FIVE- more Gryphon currently awaiting new companionship, so if you’re looking for some Gryphon / rider RP, you’ll not find any better chance than with us at Clan Stormheart!

That’s if you’re not eaten by our colossal matriarch Rhea first of course…

3 Likes

Tharragh smiled as he felt the air sweeping over his face, the air was still cold from the winters bite. The spring had not yet returned to the northern parts of the Highlands, and bellow him and his Gryphon the snow was still glistering white over the peaks and most of the valley. The bard patted Cliff on his beak and slapped the reins once to increase their speed. Tharragh had been away for a few weeks now… Much had happend, and now it was about time to get home- To Kirthaven.

Heads up folks, the Mad bard from the Aeries is gonna bring music to the hearth soon enough!

4 Likes

Every one hide! Warbles is coming

1 Like

I hear you guys are about to be overrun by Trolls… :wink:

1 Like

Pfft, we just feed trolls to the gryphons.

2 Likes

These lads and lasses are damn brutal to fight against, and in a best way possible!

6 Likes

After the grieveous deeds done atop Thunderstrike mountain, Clan Stormheart is more resolved than ever to strike back at those who wronged them.
It is said that in the far North, where death and shadow dwell, an evil is once again preparing to become a power to be reckoned with… It is now that we must act; for if we wait too long our sacred places, our homes and lives might be forfeit under the wicked gassault of the Trolls!

To Northrend we go, with Elves and Worgen we travel afar,
We go, we go, we go to war!

4 Likes

och laddie

But on a serious note, enjoying getting narrowly dive-bombed by gryphons!

7 Likes

The bard tho ever present, remained silent and much more to himself then what he had ever been before Gradhas passing. Tharragh stayed with the gryphons, feeding them while the others rested from battle or adventures, watering them as the others slept. Himself sleeping in the hay near the animals rather then among any other dwarfs. Tharraghs songs however remained ever present, and the bard kept singing nomatter what he was up to. His fiddle rarely resting and himself, if not healing the wounded or caring for the animals he would sit nearby the camp, playing some song. Loud enough to heard but not loud enough to disturb. A perfect tune and perfect volume that he mastered from all those years in the taverns.

4 Likes

Well, what’ve we been up too lately?..

Clan Stormheart have been braving the fierce colds of the farthest north, alongside Elves and Worgen they battled within the likes of Zul’Drak, Dragonblight and Grizzly Hills. In attempts to thwart the ever-scheming Drakkari, or what’s left of them anyway.

We now venture from one campaign to another, now settled within Wintergarde Keep for the foreseeable, ever hardy, though their trust in alliances shaken.

A Stormheart never wavers.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Upcoming Events

Clan Stormheart are hosting a couple of server events aimed at the RP’ers of Khaz Modan in the near future too!

THE HIGHLAND GAMES
23rd - 25th April
Thread: [Khaz Modan RP] The Highland Games - Spring 2021

THUNDERMAR’S BARE-KNUCKLE BRAWL
29th May
Thread: [Khaz Modan RP] Thundermar's Bare-Knuckle Brawl

If you’ve ever fancied trying out Dwarf / Gnome RP, they’ll be a grand gathering to participate in within these events!

See you there!

6 Likes

As we wrap up our campaigns in Northrend, Clan Stormheart is making ready to head back to Kirthaven. Highland Games are coming up near week’s end, make sure to check the thread out!

THE HIGHLAND GAMES
23rd - 25th April
Thread: [Khaz Modan RP] The Highland Games - Spring 2021

4 Likes

After the success of another of our much loved Highland Games, we shan’t stop there! At the end of the month Clan Stormheart will be hosting Thundermar’s Bare-Knuckle Brawl!
(Link can be found above at the OP)

We’re also currently looking for more able-bodied Wildhammer who’re seeking to find a lasting home. So if you’ve ever fancied RP’n the best of the Three Hammers, swing on by Kirthaven for that authentic Wildhammer experience!

5 Likes