[A/RP] Hallowed Tides - KT Community Event!

It’s once more the time of year where we look to those we lost and remember them, seek out their graves and decorate them.
Each life lost in the recent war shall not be forgotten, the lives they lead should be celebrated as the gloomy weather grows and the chilly wind mounts.

It’s our duty to our fellow man to ensure their soul finds rest, the families they left behind tended to and their legacy kept alive for aeons to come.

OOC:

As the above shows, Hallow’s End is growing near, and we in the KT Community wanted to do something special for it. Something that relates to the celebration of life, the fun that comes with it and in the process of it collect aid for those left in the wake of the War.

ICly, this will be a charity event, all proceedings will go to aid the civilians displaced by the war, mainly Brennadam and the areas of Kul Tiras.

OOCly, it’s once more to bring life to the city we have all grown to love, even with its sharding that constantly keep us on the toes! Not only that, it’s a driving part for all of us to make a community filled with people that get along and enjoy their time with RP.

So! With that, we wish you welcome to partake in a night filled with masquerades, games and themed drinks!

While it’s no must to come dressed up, we encourage everyone that wishes to partake to dress up! It’s a Hallow’s End party after all! We will even have a costume contest!

Costume Contest

Host: Nimue Duskleaf - Moonspear Trading
Entry fee: 50 Copper
Seek out Nimue Duskleaf (OOC name Duskleaf) upon arrival to register!

Smashing Pumpkins

Host: Ulfric Dungrove
A sparring contest hosted by Ulfric, seek him out as you arrive at the faire to partake!

Games Corner

Host: Crawder - Ironheart Pact
Several games can be found with Crawder and his merry men! Seek them out and enjoy yourself!

The Compass Bar

Host: Dyfan ap Elidyr - Moonspear Trading
Find yourself theme drinks and snacks to enjoy while testing the various games!

Charity Auction

Host: Carvan Groigal - Moonspear Trading
Several exotic items stand to be auctioned out, all proceeds go to the civilians of Kul Tiras!

Wickerman Burning

Host: Quarion - Thornspeakers
A ceremony in which a Wickerman is burned, grab the bundles of freshly picked flowers, think of your loved ones and wish them eternal happiness in the afterlife!

Time Table

• Bar opens!
  • Nimue Duskleaf open her sign-ups for the Costume Contest!
  • Ulfric Dungrove open his sign-ups for the Smashing Pumpkins!
  • Carvan opens the Auction stand where you can blind bid on wares throughout the night or pay a hefty buyout price!
  • Thornspeakers’ Fortune Stand opens! Closes at 21.45

Smashing Pumpkins starts! If you signed up, find Ulfric Dungrove and he shall take you to the assigned location for the spar! In-game callout for it to start will happen.

Wickerman Burning! - Not into sparring or find yourself curious about the way Thornspeakers and Harvest Witches go about life? Follow Quarion to burn the Wickerman! In-game callout for it to start will happen.

Nimue will announce the winners in the Costume Contest and Crawder will announce the winners in the games!

Date: 26th of October

Time: 20.30 Server Time

Location: Hook Point - Boralus (Close to the barracks, map with sections soon to be included)

Contacts: Saeá, Carvan , Crawder , Gyln

This is a Co-operation between: Ironheart Pact, Moonspear Trading Company & the aid of the KT Community as a whole!

14 Likes

Another cool event by Saea! Hope it goes well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Kump! I couldn’t do it without all the lovely help from the people in the community though!

1 Like

It’s a me that will be helping! Let’s cross our fingers for the best.

2 Likes

I literally cannot wait!

2 Likes

Another activity has been added!

2 Likes

6 days until we kick off and we are all looking forward to a fun filled eve!

A shame you have no sparring contests! That’d be really nice to witness. Other than that, I think I might attend since:

• This seems cool.
  • It’s on a Saturday which is my only free day.

I hope I can make it, and under the events that I cannot, I wish you good luck!

2 Likes

I will forward it to our group hosting games and competitions!

2 Likes

Got you covered, fam - we’re adding one!

3 Likes

I’ll definetely be there then! I’m excited as I haven’t attended a community event in a while. :slight_smile:

Could I however prod you about the systems for it perhaps in game or discord?

2 Likes

If you have any questions, you can direct them to me in-game!

We’ll be there. Can’t have drinking and games without walking, bearded boulders.

Time table is now provided!

1 Like

You can’t have a celebration without the Tideforged Warhawks, we will be there!

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing you there!

1 Like

I hope everyone is prepared for tomorrow! We all look forward to seeing you there!

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank you so much Kump!

1 Like

Thanks for the map!

Also, throughout the evening burning sticks will be available for purchase from Thornspeakers (all earnings go towards the charity pot). You are invited to throw them into the flames once the wickerman has been lit.

2 Likes