[A-RP] Leafy Lecture: Udderly Inappropriate!

THE MILKY TRILOGY, PART III OF III :milk_glass:

A leaflet is neatly placed on the local billboard:

‘Inginuity is the bread and butter of successful diplomacy. However, our attempts to recreate The Butterpie Effect from the ancient recipe of Bruk the Breadwinner has failed once again. None of the seven different kinds of milk so far obtained have been able to synergise with the Dreamy Dinkel Wheat. Thus, the time has come to ask a favour from the best cheesemaker in the Eastern Kingdoms. We know where to find him, since the caraway in his cheese comes from our greenhouse! The situation is getting out of hand. We need to know on which side bread is buttered. The other guilds are already referring to us as ‘The Buttery Band’!’

Quest Objective: Meet with The Botany Band in the Greenhouse at the Magus Commerce Exchange in Dalaran (Broken Isles) on Tuesday* the 21st of May at 20:00 CET and receive further information. Be sure that your character is able to travel to Azsuna from the Stormwind Portal Room!

The Botany Band is a roleplay guild with focus on adventurous study of plantlife. Led by Kuhuine Tenderstride we welcome every friendly adventurer with a green thumb! :herb:

*Normally, we hold our events on Mondays, but this time we have moved it to Tuesday, so that people can watch the final episode of Game of Thrones (S8E6). What happens when you walk into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass?

3 Likes

Does that mean hopeful adventurers should have at least set foot on the Broken Isles, before volunteering to parttake in this?

2 Likes

It does. Follow the Milky Way! :milky_way:

2 Likes

For once I don’t know if I’ll be able to be there. Work stuff. If I do show up, I might be an hour late, if it’s still ongoing.

2 Likes

I shall try to cover any Ethan requests in the meantime, then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

With Dulvarinn’s permission, I made a Discord for the Botany Band guild. I will do my best to keep everyone up to date on upcoming events over there.

Go to discord.gg/WbFfyvG to join.

4 Likes

I will be there, despite my absence for this week.

3 Likes

Is the need for summoning expected? Should I ask my summoning friend to go in my stead?

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind offer, Moden, but due to the requirement of travellers being able to travel to Azsuna from the Stormwind Portal Room, I do not think summoning will be necessary this time. I pray to Elune that our eyes shall see the same. The night is dark and full of phasing.

2 Likes

If anyone is under 100, they won’t be able to use the Azsuna portal.

2 Likes

I recall Dulvarinn confirming that experience from the Broken Isles was required to participate, so I think the attendees will manage :slight_smile:

By the way, Ethan, I think I will let Moden go in my place, so there will be no Ethan unless you are able to make an appearance.

I believe at least one tracker with animal skills wil be present, besides me, so I figure an elemental sweet-talker might be more handy than me, on this expedition.

2 Likes

Quick note before the event: if, like me, your character is too low level to enter Azsuna, you can create a class trial character and use that instead. Class trial lasts for about three hours–all you gotta do is hearthstone out of the ship and you’re ready to go wherever you need.

2 Likes

The hour was getting late and the the Legerdemain Lounge was unusually quiet. In the corner, Emilia Baumoon gently played her final tune of the night on her lyre, only interrupted by the occasional splutters from the coffee press. Dulvarinn and Inkeri simultaneously took another slow sip from their cups without exchanging a word. Two hours and three cups of tea had passed this way with them brooding in silence as if digesting a newly discovered truth about the world.

– ‘It seems that you enjoy our Suramar Spiced Tea’, smiled Sandra Bartan as she passed by while collecting empty cups from the tables: ‘Would you like me to bring you some fresh milk to add?’

The gnome and the elf looked up at her with unfathomable expressions almost hinting an underlying panic. Inkeri opened her mouth as if she was about to scream, but Dulvarinn was quick to overrule her impulse:

‘No, thank you,’ he politely uttered with an awkward smile: ‘We are good.’

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.