[A -RP] Looking For RolePlay Discord

This discord also has great discussions about RP, lore and just general friendly chit chat. Really good for finding RP and finding friendship!

Getting a lot of new faces in the Discord and it has become a central hub for other groups to advertise within, highly recommend joining and checking it out. =)

Useful server to meet people, find roleplay, host events, share information on guilds, find guilds to join, discuss lore, roleplay and over all, has everything an RPer ever needs! :smiley:

Tons of friendly people, RP is being thrown around for people to join. Both social/casual and event-like. Come and check it out ^^

shamelessly bumps

Is there a Horde equivalent to this?

1 Like

There is now.

1 Like

Things are lively and happening :wink:
One could easily find a place or someone to RP with, should they wish to give it a try :wink:

And, of course there is the big event, coming on 02/03 - Hunter’s Ball!

Perfect place to drag your loved ones kicking and screaming onto the dancefloor! Huzzah! :grin:

That is assuming they survive the hunt prepares the gun

Some fun upcoming contests and events, welcome people to check it out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beware of the Coffee/Tea rivalry within!

1 Like

The tea regime shall prevail!

2 Likes

FOR THE TEAAAAA!

…which side are you on?
Join the Battle for Beverages. And our Discord. Link above.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

4 Likes

I don’t see anywhere stated that it is an universal lfrp Discord… Apart from a comment on tea and joke playing on the last expansion… Using the thread on Alliance LFRP Discord to promote your own initiative seems however a bit low move… And even more silly. :wink:

3 Likes

As an actual representative from the Horde LFRP, I whole heartily agree and do not agree with what Ramon has said here. I have come here to give our recommendations! If anyone is looking for quality Alliance RP and great company, this is Discord is the best option for you!

5 Likes

It’s a very pleasant discord, and a good initiative! Come join and find yourself some nice RP!

1 Like

I think its a bit cheeky to hijack someone elses Discord Advertisement and state your own. At no point have the two (fantastic) admins ever said it was anything but Alliance RP.
Either way, group bunch and lots of upcoming events, peeps should check it out :wink:

1 Like

Yes, we are all one big RP server. But there are two faction and a bunch of neutrals RPing. If you want to promote your own factions discord server you don’t have to do that by being negative for the Alliance one.

Alliance and Horde might be at war, but that’s just in the game, not here on the forums. Here we are all amazing whether you are Alliance, Horde or Neutral. So just join whichever discord you have RP chars for and let’s all built each other up!

We can all have some great RP. :smiley:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)