[A-RP] - Pilgrimage Across Kalimdor

Commencing Wednesday 11th Septemer 2019 at 8pm

The Handmaidens of Elune are striking out across the lands of Kalimdor, with the intent of bringing Elune’s grace to those in need of Her.

Over the coming weeks, our path will take us through numerous Kaldorei settlements and encampments in Stonetalon, Ashenvale, Darkshore, Moonglade, Winterspring, before finally culminating in Hyjal, where there shall be a Ritual of the High Moon held for any who wish to attend.

During our time on the road and at each settlement we rest at, we welcome company for as long or as little time as you wish to stay. We shall be offering prayer, healing, blessings, or simply companionship to those who find need of it, as well as any practical aid that may be required of us. To this end, we hope that we can share Elune’s love and might through our own small deeds with the hope of bolstering our kin’s hearts and spirits.

OOC info:

The Handmaidens are taking their gig on the road! We’ll be setting out Wednesday and our route will take us through the Barrens and up into Stonetalon, (given that Desolace has an active PVE campaign going on for the foreseeable future, we figured we’d take the long way around).

Anyone who wishes to come travel with us for a bit or come stop by at our various pilgrimage points of interest, you’d be most welcome. We’ll be regularly updating this thread with where we are, what we’re up to there, etc. Think of us as being active charity workers in the community at large. Or, you know, sworn holy warriors under a sacred moon handily available to squash whatever might be bothering you… The possibilities are endless.

This is not bubble RP. We want to see people! /who us, come find us, come try to kill us if you really want.

We’ll be on foot out of Isildien and heading East on the road from the 11th at 8pm. Keep an eye out and come join if you want! We’ll keep you all up to date daily on this thread where we’re based.

We hope to see you out there, folks.

22 Likes

This sounds absolutely splendid!

4 Likes

Woohoo!!! Road trip!!!

:+1:

4 Likes

Brilliant, love this. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m gonna take my saber to the old town road, we’re gonna ride till we can’t ride no more.

6 Likes

Very nice and simple idea that can facilitate RP in different zones. Just wish there was a pinch of war in there, too. For example, the priestesses aiding with the local Horde problems as well.

2 Likes

notices ur night elves

owo whats this

a chance to display the pure radiance of An’she?

2 Likes

Sharpens pickaxe

No, but in all seriousness this is a good initiative that I hope to get involved with somehow.

This looks fun! Good luck with the initiative, I’m sure we’ll get involved one way or another in the future.

EDIT: Oh! I did have a question - how long will this pilgrimage take, I wonder? You mention weeks in the OP, are there any strict dates or are you flexible with the dates?

2 Likes

Heretics get out of my Kalimdor :dagger:

We’re flexible, we are going to play it by ear and see how things go icly :slight_smile: we’re expecting it to run over the course of about three weeks though

3 Likes

We were here first!!! Get back in your bubble you nightwell mutant!!

1 Like

Well that was just rude. Here I was being all polite and asking you reasonably to stop being a heretic and you just call me a mutant… You can expect to hear from my lawyer :^(

Yeees! I am really looking forward to this!

1 Like

Sadly we will no longer be flagged as logistically it would prove very difficult to avoid OOC ganking from big groups of Non-rpers. A real shame, but such is life.

1 Like

Gonna be great fun either way!!

Would you still be interested in perhaps emoted conflict? I’d love to have the opportunity to fight some Nelves in Stonetalon, not going to lie.

4 Likes

Time to hunt elves for our great Horde.

Whats y’alls stance on demon hunters joining this pilgrimage?

Unfortunately, due to some of the commentary I’ve been told about which is being said in the Azeroth at War discord, I no longer hold much enthusiasm towards this event and won’t be seeking to participate.

I hope that everyone who attends has fun, though.

9 Likes