[A-RP] <Stormwind Covert Accord> Rebooting and Recruiting

It’s just a little strange that Jaggerhawk wants to talk about someone’s response to criticism and taking responsibility when he once threatened to punch a 14 year old because they didn’t like his character’s boat.

6 Likes

Or when he did punch someone for calling him a bit on the chunky side.

In front of an entire -army- of people.

With the amount of responses here, and everything said above – I am not sure if the current forum thread is going to attract many RPers to this guild. (Reading through the 181 messages had me surprised as I did not know about this person. So as a neutral at least that’s my conclusion.)

Hopefully, from all that’s been spoken above, this guild will take the feedback offered ( in whatever form it was offered ) to heart and change for the better.

With that being said, good luck with the guild!

Now, now. Let’s keep this mature. No more public shaming. Keep it private.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alright, let me get this straight. You legitimately believe that I threatened to hurt someone IRL over something in-game? That’s just insane.

Exaggeration, sure Jaggerhawk punched someone at the Stonemaul but it wasn’t only because he got called fat. It wasn’t an army of people either and the matter was settled as it was meant to, IC.

You’re right. It was just fair to let anyone reading know that it’s not as clear cut as people might have them believe. Denying responsibility for something they were witnessed doing and criticising others for the same isn’t very kosher.

Again, good luck with the guild :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Oh man. Look at that. Lothederian comes out of the hole once more to point out obivious.

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just keep at it when the going gets tough, you’ll get a lot more praise when you stick to your guns. If you build something, and people can see it’s been built by you - they will come and stay.

6 Likes

Even after the reform, some of my most loyal members (before the break) has returned. One even gave up his position as co-guild leader to simply become a member again, and another had a break from the game and only returned because of the reformation. I personally think that proves loyalty to some extent.

1 Like

One question, Does this guild require me to wear certain coloured panties or are you not as high “Quality” as the Retinue?

13 Likes

We have no uniform, no. As long as it isn’t too “overkill”.

Enlists wear our guild tabard on training days.

Don’t skip around the question! Do I have to wear these undies or did I just waste all my money buying box loads of underwear?

1 Like

There are moments when local meme can be fun and and when it is unecessarily overused. I know difference is very difficult to understand, but like :thinking:

No. You do not.

1 Like

Well, guess I have boxes of silk underwear to sell now, Any takers?

4 Likes

Well done, @Dudflex. Your posts there made me smile, unlike the present drama! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d probably say that you’ve made more guild attempts that ended up going to trash, than Lotheridan has, killing guild members.

7 Likes

What even is a “Jaggerhawk”? sounds like a venereal disease you get from being with a Blood elf.

11 Likes

Jaggerhawk is like a backseat driver, you want him to go away but you can’t get rid of him.

5 Likes