[A-RP] <Stormwind Covert Accord> Rebooting and Recruiting

Did you never catch on to anyone but its users despising it because it crafts :poop:-tier RP? Buzzboxes are hated in stormwind, not accepted, lol

11 Likes

Their existence isn’t as much disputed as the fact they’re a cheap and obvious disguise for metagaming. They add very little depth to roleplay, at least in my experience and the fact that this “universally accepted addon” which supports it happens to be an annoying spam machine doesn’t really give it any good points.

Some addon that makes you throw out a “my buzzbox cracks and whirls as it receives a new message” emote every five seconds just makes you look like an irritating roleplayer, imho.

11 Likes

Despite how Williame’s post was perceived by you LysandrĂ© - you were informed by me of the intentions behind it. The post wasn’t meant to be a THROWING CHUM FOR THE SHARKS TO COME IN AND CIRCLE-esque ordeal but simply a way for you to receive criticism and be able to review the situation from our point of view.

I even took the time to explain to you that it wasn’t the people arriving that soured us. It was simply the manner of the combat involved, stating: “We took damage so did you” didn’t really come across like it when you took a solid gunshot to the stomach and didn’t really react. Your guild member was stabbed repeatedly and by the powers blessed upon her by G’huun still was able to try and turn peoples blood toxic against themselves and make another blind.

Prior to this fight; myself and your member had, had a legitimate - fun experience in which she was able to suss out the fact that I was not a legitimate guard and in fact a guy impersonating one. The fault doesn’t lie there it lies with the fact that you speak of accepting consequences while ignoring the fact your member was led down an alleyway which has no name and no discernible location. (Nor NPC guards for that matter) and then proceeded to ignore the ambush she had unwittingly walked into before “Buzzboxing” her support and unleashing a new Old God upon four brigands.

“None of us expected him to die.” She literally did an emote about snapping his neck and stabbing him repeatedly in the chest. If that’s not a kill emote then I don’t know what is. Lets be realistic; your member called out a charlatan - got led into a dark alley - “buzzboxed” support to an obscure location. Which you immediately found. Then unleashed G’huun.

If this had been the other way around where you cornered lets say, myself. Then I “Buzzboxed” my guild to arrive with support. Then when you tried to shank me from behind did a power slide and unleashed the Void upon you rendering your mind broken and blind. Would you not have complained? It wasn’t meant to escalate to this level and I find it disappointing that you stopped responding to me in-game to take it here instead.

PS: ISH a bit of a shame you decided to RAA here. I don’t like alt posting nor ignoring civil discussion but that’s me. :clown_face:

22 Likes

literally ‘accpeted’ by SWCG and other :poop: tier guard guilds. everyone else despises them. they break immersion. if we were to make the comparison to SW’s guard system to a real world guard system of a similar time (i.e; before the invention of modern technology circa 17-1800’s)

buzzboxes, gnomecorders, whatever you want to call them. delete them. if you use them, feel bad for yourself.

11 Likes

As a concerned citizen of Stormwind, I don’t feel safe with bloodbending guards that make your very blood toxic to you.

Or ones that try to strangulate my eyeballs.

Or ones that break a man’s neck.

who hired you?

12 Likes

is this legit what ad-rp has become in my absence

cool, im coming back to summon jaraxxus next time someone looks at me funny then i will plead insanity to get away with it

5 Likes

She didn’t literally summon G’huun. It’s just a metaphor because she used a heavy amount of blood magic and i’m trying to avoid being slapped by the report flag y’know.

13 Likes

Skarlet from Mortal Kombat of the Stormwind Guard, reporting for duty sir o7

10 Likes

Let’s make it clear that there was a reaction, I was down and attempted to pull the firearm to fire back, guts bleeding, knife stabbed in the back by the gnome. If it hadn’t been for that random paladin, It had been much worse.

Yet a lot of people walk down that path, a lot. It’s not that uncommon.

No, he emotes that she succeeded in snapping his neck. She just had her thighs around his neck.

An exhausted run, whilst bleeding and a knife in the back, using her last resort to inflict the minimal damage of cursing him, with drains her staggeringly. This is a universe of magics, magics does exist.

how do I dislike a post

6 Likes

Best way to go tbh

17 Likes

like my post

15 Likes

I guess the 7th Legion Despoilers are pulling guard duty between their Vulpera-burning sessions.

Good on them. We need blood mages, warlocks and death knights in law enforcement. Summon a wrathguard or a faceless one to patrol the streets while they’re at it.

3 Likes

Tfw wild big tiddy Aerilen’s waifu is on the loose

5 Likes

Yes. Your reaction was to state that you were fortunate that you wore hardened leather which stopped most of the damage then continued with your running about and acrobatics.

I’m not debating people walk that path but the only people who walked that path at that time of night (1-2am UK time) were your friends who showed up to help you.

Yes, since you have shown a distaste about the link i’ll simply type the emote barring names: [RANDOM PLAYER]: does not move her legs at all, tightening her grip around his neck as hard as she could, most certainly trying to break his neck as she now aims with both free hands to plunge a dagger into his chest over and over.

^ Is the above not a kill emote in your eyes. That was forced upon him because you didn’t agree with him leaving the scene.

Yes; there is magic - you used Drust magic and she used Blood Magic. In the middle of a city where both are highly looked down upon if not completely illegal.

If you do not believe me on the emote equating to a kill emote (which you were there for) feel free to add me on Discord and I will send you the entire gallery of what we collected. Falric#9731

13 Likes

Canute’s buzzbox whirs as he recieves message “yo canute wyd rn u wanna go nandos later yh”

13 Likes

wait, why can lysandre use drust magic now, last I remember she was using a six-shooter revolver

9 Likes

What acrobatic skills? Hardly able to run, forced down on the ground whilst attempting to pull a firearm and fire back, as you were running off? Very acrobatic, I see.

There was one person there we knew, and he just stood there before walking away. The rest of them were random and unknown people.

The keyword is trying. You can always try to counter emote. He wrote the emote, that his neck snapped, not her.

The SI:7 is known to not always use legal equipment or powers, which is illegal to the general public. But I can agree to, that there can be used too much of the magic. Yet the little blood that she used to temporarily make someone blind (just like throwing dust or sand into one’s eyes) or the little drust I used to temporarily make the person feel pain, a curse, I find acceptable. Just as if a mage could scorch one by touch, without it being major damage. I see no issue here.

1 Like

It was only a little bit of coke officer so its not that illegal let me go!!

5 Likes

I’ve already explained to you this posts intentions and I have no further cause to keep replying because I feel I’ve made my point to you repeatedly. Since we came here with the honest good intentions of giving feedback. If you wish to continue this debate; my discord is above. Feel free to add it or whisper me in game.

5 Likes