[A-RP] <Stormwind Covert Accord> Rebooting and Recruiting

I did plagiarise, and I did apologise. Then we rewrote it into our own words and gave credit in who we had taken inspiration in. That is an old issue which has been resolved.

Nope, you didn’t apologize from what I recall.

1 Like

We had a chat in-game about it. We agreed on the matter (I don’t recall what was exactly written, nor do I have screenshots) and you accepted my apology. As we agreed to disagree on what happened due to my leave on the community we were both apart of.

You are once again bending the facts to suit your narrative like you’ve always done. Sure, we had a brief chat when the plagarisation happened but ultimately you didn’t apologize (besides, it wasn’t me you should apologize to about it) and insisted that it was paraphrasing. Also, a bit convenient that you say that you have no screenshot of it but are certain that I accepted the apology when I said otherwise. clearly, I’m wrong.

2 Likes

He said, she said, and not enough to go on for anyone to find out which is true or, for that matter, to even care. Plagiarism is bad m’kay.

But hey what about all that BAYERLEYN business huh fellas? :cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

2 Likes

Alright, @Jaggerhawk. I sincerely apologize to you and the creators of the IC policy document that I plagiarised way back when I was a part of the community you and I were in together. We have not used it since and has written our own with an OOC disclaimer, that we were inspired by said community.

1 Like

The horse is dead c’mon man put that bat down.

1 Like

We were supposed to make a stand, Tehya!!

Something MEANINGFUL!!!

:cowboy_hat_face::smoking:

2 Likes

https://imgur.com/EbkViHR

Was it so hard to do it then? Now it doesn’t really feel like much, especially given the fact you don’t even remember or care to know who you’re supposted to have actually apologised to, dear lord.

Keep on at it, soldier. It’s amusing to watch you chase your own tail.

5 Likes

What were you trying to link to there, buddy?

Anyway, snark in response to an apology is a good way to look like a bigger fool than you already do in this thread, Jeyce.

2 Likes

Not much of a hijack to be honest, you should see us when the full gang is powered up on Monster.

You forget to mention the fact that you plagarised it after you were no longer part of that community (which you were booted from, or left as you would call it). Specifically, you should apologize to Erhardt and not to me.

4 Likes

I have apologised, take it or leave it. Now if you don’t have any constructive input, then I ask you kindly not to comment more on this post. Thank you.

1 Like

ah, i am still but a grasshopper in these new forums, not familiar with the new linking ways.

Good thing we’ve had nothing but that so far! You’ve managed to adress some of it I suppose, with varying degrees of success.

PSA: Lysandre is not a very good friend, despite me thinking I was on good terms with this player, they could not even own up to lifting content that I have been working on for a long time, despite me giving them ample opportunity to handle the matter in a civil fashion and Lysandre has not uttered a word to me in private since.

Prior to me hearing thing I genuinely thought me and Lysandre were on pretty good terms until that thread dropped and I inquired as to why my stuff had been wholesale lifted without asking me for permission (which I would have given) or any sort of signature or means to show that it wasn’t their OC and rather they had loaned it from our project.

This is very much on topic, because it highlights the character of the OP and what sort of player you will be dealing with should you want to join this iteration of the guild.

8 Likes

I disagreed with the SI:7 Circus, or Hounds as its named now. I left it because of that. But shaming on a recruitment forum, that’s low even for you Erhardt.

It’s quite funny that you try and accuse Erhardt of shaming despite having no shame in copying his work

5 Likes

You were removed because you were inactive and your entire contribution was literally buzzbox roleplay.

Holy cow, Lysandre, why are you so lost in reality? Why do other people have to convince you to apologise for something that is clearly out of the frames of normal behavior and why are you so oblivious to your own mistakes, never admitting that?

6 Likes

I have no shame in copying his work? This was a long time ago, when I took the idea of some IC policies, which I apologized for and did remake it to our own. Its old news. But shaming on public forum, that’s low