[A-RP] <Stormwind Covert Accord> Rebooting and Recruiting

4 Likes

opens a bag of crisps

drinks some rum for every reply which Lysandré makes

Or literal fire. Easier to put others on ignore rather than face consequences for rp, innit

4 Likes

It’s empty words. I can admit my mistakes, but please. Do continue your shaming, you should consider making it a full-time job.

no you cant lmao, which is hillarious

3 Likes

Please, do continue.

At this rate, I will have a hangover.

1 Like

Please, go on.

Not to be rude; But I think its best for all parties in this charade to go separate ways?

And to not interact with each other ic and ooc? Its quite simple on a large server such as this.

1 Like

I could not agree more. Thank you.

SI:7. Not even once.

Join the Horde and the great Shattered Hand NOW to avoid this mess.

9 Likes

It is, but it is also good to know what Lysandre will be copying next - a guild concept, another portion of writen-by-others documents, or will he void another half of RP into what others were involved? A mystery.

1 Like

Because that is what I do. Its not like my guild was formed before I knew about the SI:7 Circus / Hounds. No sir.

Its not like you reform it twice a day ;s

1 Like

I’m calling it out, a load of malure.

Sure. I reform it ten times a day. And Jaggerhawk, it was created before I joined the Circus, as I was joining as a guild.

Oh, you’re right. My bad.

This is probably the most savage thing I’ve read on AD for a while.

This is, however, a guild recruitment thread and thus feedback and discussion is naturally allowed so long as it centres around the guild. During this guild’s last iteration I was not impressed by what I witnessed, both from the leader and its members. As has already been said:

1 Like

Please restore the Shattered Hand to glory when you feel ready! I’ll frantically funnel any and every rogue I see your way; even humans and void elves :eyes:

Now is the best time, all RP considering.

2 Likes