[A-RP] <Stormwind Covert Accord> Rebooting and Recruiting

Took them long enough

It’s absolutely not contradicting. Invader’s written it very well so I don’t understand how it can be misunderstood, unless you’re trying to be difficult.
Example: I’ve played an IC rogue using an OOC hunter for years. She uses a rifle, daggers of every size and shape, disguises and poisons - rogue characteristics. She has no pet following her around, nor does she have any grasp of nature magic - hunter characteristics. Also, her SI:7 work is completely unknown to all but her SI:7 colleagues and her husband, and he is not even privy to any details. Invader sounds like this is a-okay. However, she balks at a socalled SI:7 operative who openly declares themselves at such or walks around with a pet. Correct me, if I’m misreading you Invader.

7 Likes

/thread in ten characters

6 Likes

Yeah you’ve pretty much hit the nail on the head there.

And so has aeilmar.

2 Likes

I really don’t think you should talk about shaming, LysandrĂ©.
Thanks for the time in the guild though, good luck on the reboot :smiley:

1 Like

this thread was a great way to kill 45 minutes of downtime

8 Likes

Wait
 aren’t most of the ‘Directors’ of this STORMWIND guild Kul’tirans? That seems a bit
 weird

Anywho, yeah, the Stormwind Covert Accord has a history of falling apart and ‘reforming’ many times, any potential recruit beware
 and honestly from the childish behavior from the members of it within this forum post just makes me want to avoid interacting with them.

Once more seeing this guild remade
 I cannot say I have high hopes for them. I’ve only been met with imposing attitudes of both a IC and OOC level.

Expect the words “I’m apart of SI:7, I serve the King.” stated to you if you interact with them.

2 Likes

Falling apart? It had one break in MoP, and then this short one in start-BFA.

Expect that not to be stated.

No actually judging by what I’m reading in this thread, it’s definitely what you should expect. Or something similar, anyway. As long as they make really clear that they are, in fact, super undercover spy bois.

7 Likes

Remember people, it’s quality over quantity when you recruit for a guild. Though sadly it seems SCA will have neither, if the overwhelmingly negative replies to this thread are any indication as to the potential member count.

4 Likes

You’re right, it probably won’t take off this time around.

On next season of Rootin’ Tootin’ Guild Rebootin’:

10 Likes

Damn, I love that show. Season 2 was good, but did you see Season 4? The ending had me crying :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

We interrupt this Topic for an announcement from a sponsor

The NEW Nar’zagh Rock-em and Bop-em action figure is here and ready to kick some serious butt. When the Evil forces of Stormwind attack, light up your Purple laser eyes to destroy them with ease
Yeah Take that Blue Cloaks!
The NEW Nar’zagh Rock-em and Bop-em action figure comes with his awesome staff and Thoo Koo as well as his trusty steed, Took Took, so you never have to fight alone against the Evil Blue Cloaks
I wish my mom and dad didn't get a divorce.
The NEW Nar’zagh Rock-em and Bop-em action figure, BUY IT NOW!
Warning, Nar & Co are not responsible for any led poisoning from our action figures, batteries and happy marriages sold separately.

8 Likes

why cant i give more than one heart to this

1 Like

Why are you like this? Does it give you a hard-on to be so negative?

good question, mind if I use it on you?

Why are you like this?

6 Likes

Do I get turned on being negative? No.

Do I get turned on knowing that I’ve potentially helped a fellow roleplayer - perhaps good, perhaps bad - avoid a guild I myself (and many others) think is not worthwhile based on what I’ve seen, what I’ve heard and what I’ve witnessed/been witnessing in this thread? Yes.

8 Likes

We met ones in-character.

I mean sure, listen to rumours or people who are still stuck in old issues that was fixed a long time ago. I personally would rather try to ask for both stories instead of just one side of the coin.

What does that have to do with what invader has seen or witnessed? I’ve seen/witnessed horrid RP without ever interacting with the one doing said horrid RP. Your capacity of thought is showing to be low once again.