[A-RP] The Handmaidens of Elune šŸŒ™

A formal meeting is currently in the process of being arranged! Unity under Elune is closer than you think!:first_quarter_moon_with_face::heartpulse::last_quarter_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Wooh!

One people, one Goddess, one Empireā€¦ High-Priestess to rule us all!

5 Likes

This is not a bump, but the Handmaidens are also looking for more Sisters of Elune :wink:

3 Likes

NiƔmh had never been adverse to physical work. Though some around her treated her like she was spun glass, manual labour had never frightened her. Now, knees burning on the flagstones and robes soaked through with water stained from years of moss and earth being scrubbed away, there was something sacred for her about using her own hands to physically and literally cleanse the abandoned temple in Isildien. It felt a true service to the Mother, to rinse away some of the filth caking the space, and she smiled quietly to herself as she rose and emptied her bucket over the flagstone steps leading up to the Moonwell, watching the water run down them to leave areas of gleaming white in their wake. There it was, still, under all the gypsum of time; the prayer space that belonged wholly to Elune.

Spine cracking as she straightened it, the priestess lifted shining eyes and cast them across the Temple, the bright spot she had been working on stood out like a sore thumb against the rest of the overgrown space. White brows pinched together in the beginning of a frown. It was too much for her alone, she knew, but what help was there to be hadā€¦?

Good afternoon, all! A small update to say that after the Moonlight Intercession event on the 20th April, the Handmaidens of Elune will be remaining in Feralas for around a week after to continue their bid in reclaiming Isildienā€™s prayer space in Eluneā€™s name. They will also have the good fortune to be joined by the neutral and like-minded Nightborne guild, Moonlight Melody, who will together with the Handmaidens do their best to restore some of the former glory to the Temple on behalf of the Goddess.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about the Handmaidens of Elune or are interested in joining our sisterhood, please feel free to contact me in or out of game!

7 Likes

I am extremely proud and excited to be working with you lot! I know many of my little Elunites are simply estatic to work with Kaldorei!

Weā€™re going to be having a delightful week long campaign together in Feralas! - I truly cannot wait! Look out for us with the Handmaidens from the 22nd of April!

ELUNE ADORE - See you all soon! :smiley:

Edit Note: I put the wrong day, because I lack any common knowledge when it comes to timing, spent too much time looking at the moon. Guild members can confirm, - I canā€™t even set guild events on the right days.

The date is now fixed, set for the 22nd of April! - Yay! :smiley:

7 Likes

Hah!

As an associate of the Handmaidens of Elune, youā€™ll have me to bother your guilds too!

Always ready to help the Handmaidens of Elune (and their allies!)

4 Likes

Just a friendly reminder that the Moonlight Intercession will be happening soon in the Temple of Isildien, located in the deep forests of Feralas.

3 Likes

And a certain visit from an array of simply fabulou- devout, Shalā€™dorei. :wink:

3 Likes

Fixed id for you! But weā€™ll meet soon enough! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I will kick your rear end if you call them that during the event(s).

4 Likes

The event between the Handmaidens of Elune and the Moonlight Melody happened today.

It was ofcourse a great succes!

Rock on guys!

9 Likes

Really enjoyed myself and I hope the character of Lady Leiā€™liah Vanestri was a grand old soul, you liked as well.

9 Likes

It was, too bad I didnā€™t get much time to roleplay with you, since there where so many of you guys and I tried to have a talk with everyone.

But just too many nightborne!

7 Likes

We will have to remedy that at some point.

I think Mith, Mori and Lei could become decent associates, given time :blush:

8 Likes

Iā€™m certain they could be, especially Mith is openminded, moreso than Mordi, to other Elven races because his great great great greatgranddaughter is a living blood elf :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Words cannot express how wonderful it was to meet everyone last night! - We all cannot wait to work with you again! RP with you all was both wholesome and intense! What more could we ask for!? :smiley:

This is a -really- wonderful guild, iā€™d happily suggest to any religous Kaldorei to ponder joining them!

6 Likes

Just came to say that the Moonlight Intercession, hosted by the Handmaidens of Elune, was a great fun!

I got to help by greeting at the door, which was fun and quite busy as alot of people showed up!

5 Likes

These guys warm my heart, then again so did Teldrassil.

9.7/10 guild. Would temple RP again.

7 Likes

I can recommend these guys, great bunch. Iā€™ve had fun interactions with them so far and I am always looking forwards to the next!

4 Likes

Is this for darkeyed elves too?

2 Likes