[A-RP] W.E.I.R.D. Company

After a grim battering in the Ghostlands during the Ports in the Storm campaign, WEIRD Company has set out for a far more calming week in Pandaria before resuming their mystery search for two missing artifacts which could spell disaster should they be used to their full potential!

4 Likes

I made an acronym to state that these guys are really lovely but it was dreadful and I’m too ashamed to post it.

Give them love! :heart:

3 Likes

With the little ball now in the past and the Company relaxed after quite a long time of stress and battles, Weird is ready to continue with their next missions. Will they know what did happened with that evil… rogue Ebon Knight? Or perhaps they will be hunting for more old relics? … Perhaps it is time to visit the Kalimdor Front and see how our people stand on Ashenvale… or perhaps get things ready on Feralas before moving to the next adventure… Who knows what is next on the line, but know this, WEIRD Company will be always ready for the next step!

2 Likes

Come the 24th, WEIRD Company will be moving to the Western Plaguelands to deal with a particular issue involving a Lich, two Dwarves and some big shiny metal coins. No it’s not a set up for a punch line but rather a small campaign which we’re delighted to be joined by The Sha’ur and The Umbral Vanguard!

Hosted by WEIRD’s very own Lunafreya. What a champion!

5 Likes

:world_map: > :compass: > :mountain: > :evergreen_tree: > :beach_umbrella: > :woman_playing_water_polo: > :shark: > :skull:

5 Likes

I rate these W.E.I.R.D folk as Grade A fun. :slight_smile:

Every time I have had a dealing with Skip or any of her guilds mates I have had a smile. So can’t get better than that.

3 Likes

After a week of hunting down a Lich in the Western Plaguelands, the group has sadly turned up empty handed. Though disheartened that the Lich is still at large the Umbral Vanguard, the Shaur and WEIRD Company go their separate ways until they are needed once more.

For now, WEIRD Company rests at Light’s Hope Chapel, soon to make their way to the rim of the world… Mount Hyjal!

They shall attempt to meet up with The Covenant of Teldrassil!

2 Likes

After a brief rest in Feralas, W.E.I.R.D. Company set out to meet the traveling group in Northwatch Hold. However, how does one travel such a distance in a short amount of time on budget cuts? Why, they hijack a Horde zeppelin and crash it into a mountain side outside of Northwatch hold!

Now linked up with their friends in Adventure Journey, the group led by the Alliance Troll Rasrors, they begin their walk to Hyjal!

3 Likes

What have we been up to?
As of late, there’s been a little chit-chat as to what W.E.I.R.D. Company is and does. To which i should first say it’s just in a small period of stasis! What does this mean? It means my focus is being taken into the amazing (debatable) world of ~real life~ and can’t effectively run events or a great deal of other things.

Fret not however, W.E.I.R.D. Company is still around and still a functioning group IC with the ability to move freely. In essence, the guild has moved to a form it started from when it first came to light which was to promote casual RP instead a long line of events.

Where are we now?
As of the time being, myself and a few others have been travelling with a group named the Adventure Journey led by the Alliance’s one and probably only Trolls, Rasrors. The little rascal.

We are still open to people coming along and RPing with us and perhaps having spontaneous and very bizarre adventures!

Stay weird!

4 Likes

After the visit to Duskwood, Darkshire, and take a look around the grove, the group decided to move around the near areas to have some more accomodation, enjoy the weather and eventually find for any kind of work!. Lakeshire seems to be the next stop, before moving to the following!

Sooner than later, the group will return to Kalimdor as the area seems to be getting hot latelly, but as for now, WEIRD continues with the track of individual progress and the adquiring of new contracts and popularity.

Still, the group is, as always, open to any spontaneous and bizarre adventures, same as anyone that want to tag along and enjoy the Rp that occurs on the travels!

Nobody is safe from the WEIRD, stay frosty and dont panic if you find our doing!

Stay weird!

3 Likes

Oh boy! It’s that time of the week again where we catch up with what W.E.I.R.D. Company are doing!

After a brief and rather spectacular walk to Duskwood to visit the Twilight Grove (and perhaps damaging all bridges between Booty Bay and Duskwood along the way) for personal reasons to Skip, they have ventured back down to Booty Bay once more to meet up with friends! However in doing so, they had somehow accidentally walked into a Naga incursion, made even worse by tension between Horde and Alliance groups! Now with W.E.I.R.D. somehow stuck in the middle of all this, what will they do?

Sip Pina Coladas of course. What else? Pshh. We have plans to hijack a zeppelin to fly to Kul Tiras and inevitably fly into a mountain. A spectacular arrival!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.