[A-RP] [Warlock] Eredun Lullaby - Scholarlicious!

17/03/2018 11:46Posted by Mayliffe
For the fans of our lectures, we have news! There should be a new lecture next Friday, and details of it will be posted in the evening of Monday! In fact, we have several new appealing topics, as well as a whole series in the works!

Rostane approves and will be in first line!
Is the guild still recruiting? Because if it is, I may want to join ^^
20/03/2018 13:56Posted by Nythaedon
Is the guild still recruiting? Because if it is, I may want to join ^^

Yes indeed we are still recruiting.

Feel free to poke Mayliffe or Melyssa in-game for more information.
We are indeed still recruiting. Just reach us in-game via whisper or mail, or through the AD Warlock Discord.

---

On the subject of LECTURES, we have news! There will be no lecture this week as initially planned, but we are going to have one next week. We are also working on a large series of lectures on the Schools of Arcane Magic for whoever is interested! More information will follow when it's available.
Bumpity bump!

Just dropping by to reaffirm that we won't be having a lecture today, but next Friday instead, despite what we said last Friday at the conclusion of our lecture. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we want to make it as qualitative as possible! There will be a formal announcement in a forum thread as well as Argent Archives on Monday evening. Thanks for the patience and understanding!
Don't miss out our latest lecture tomorrow! The topic of this week is the Void! More information here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17618212616
Bump!

We're still recruiting here! Interested? Give us a poke in-game or on the AD Warlock Discord!
Erm, if we send our warlocks to you for tutoring, will you stop glaring at us? Its uncomfortable, haha.
Hmm to step into the dim shades of light from the darkness I come to call home (join) or to remain secret, working behind doors and walls for my own benefit while seeping my corruption to the masses, wearing the face of a shady but good hearted man.

this will be something to consider.
good allies are always in short supplie.
You are welcome to poke Mayliffe or Stargloom in-game for more details.

Allies do indeed come in short supply these days.
Bump!
We're returning from an extended trip to Kalimdor! After some respite we'll be continuing with our lectures. Coming soon, the Schools of Magic!
With two successful lectures down and several to go, we need to express our gratitude towards all attendants that make such events possible.

Feel free to mail us in-game and approach us in-character. You may find most of us around in Stormwind's Mage Quarter on most evenings.

For those interested in joining us -as we are still recruiting-, feel free to contact either Mayliffe, Melyssa or Stargloom for additional information.

If you are interested in roleplaying as a Warlock or need a few pointers, make sure to also join the Warlock RP- Argent Dawn DIscord server : https://discord.gg/GVbPrgc

You may find all of our members there as well. :)
Hello everyone!

We're going through a slow midsummer, due to real life stuff, but we're very much still around. I didn't get to do my planned Conjuration lecture for June, sadly, but it's in the works and I should have a date for it very, very soon!

That all being said, there's been some changes in recruitment. Most notably, feel free to contact any of our members if you're interested in joining, or if you have questions about the guild :3
oh this looks of interest, I have a lonely warlock void elf who I would love to be able to do a bit of RP on, I will try poke someone in game when I am playing
Bumping after a successful attack on Lordaeron with only minor (serious) burns and missing limbs.
It is approximately a year since our comeback! We had a very busy summer, and the launch of BFA meant we had to postpone some of our lectures, but no worries: Divination is coming up next!
I wish you the best for you anniversary! The Lullaby's lectures are highly recommended to everyone interested. They are well thought and explained, the perfect opportunity to delve into the suggested subjects.
Bumping to remind me to look into this guild soon. It looks like a really cool concept and once Eristaea turns to fel-magic I think she should find her way there. Need to go another few lvls first.
Bling blong! Bumperino.