A simple gesture to help the world

I think if people have time off work then it’s a great time to farm some gold for a sub.

A guildie of mine was going to cancel his sub. Instead of crying on forums I sent him gold to pay his sub. I did the caring instead of feeling good about not doing a thing and asking others to do something.

Go patronise someone else your pathetic and I also happen to work in the Retail sector as well do you have any idea how downright offensive you come across. Perhaps you should temp in the job I do before talking down to me yet again.

Comes as no real shock you have been flagged because you never seem to stop and think about how offensive you are. Oh and who gave you permission to call me “son”?

We’re just getting started. Im keeping 2 of my friends in game with my own gold rn because this awful company prioritizes greed over valuing customers.

Its same thing as mentioned above with adult website. it helps people stay sane in house and have that extra bit of entertainment we all need because most if not all of us are not allowed to go outside.

making certain things accessible and more easily accessible to people during the times of crisis isnt wrong.

Considering that we’ll stay at this numbers of virus we’re talking at least about a month, but numbers are growing daily, and amount of numbers growing is bigger each day on top of it. so yeah, I’d say at least few months.

Summer festivals are canceled, Olympics will most likely get canceled, everything’s being canceled.

Definitely food > utilities > w/e > entertainment. what we’re saying is, if sub was more accessible it’d help a lot of people to enjoy their quarantine more.
100% exp is a joke. ill go make thread about it after my job shift’s over.

yeah issue being lets be honest, most people dont know how to farm gold properly, and most people arent that good at the game. Im not trying to attack anyone but game has a lot of really casual players and they just enjoy the game as it is, not trying to go for that XxCOOLKIDSACHIVEMENTSxX, they just wanna log in and do that world quest, see raid or w/e, just have fun. and that’s most of playerbase. point im making is - a lot of people arent that good at making gold, I’ve been there, its a HUUUUUGE Chore, my first 2-3 months when I came back, I farmed gold by selling that green ore from legion and it wasnt fun, to a degree where I had to use my skills to get gold and thank god i have a bit of it so i got into boosting.

My guild disbanded yesterday while at it. but yeah im helping few friends to keep their subs while I can. will be forced to go back to boosting at this rate cuz i need a lot of gold to keep my pack happy

you’re*

I’d say how much I care about what you find offensive and what you dont but I doubt you’ll find it any less offensive.

Sit down son, blizzard isnt going to reward you for shilling.

If blizzard give a month free game time what happens for month two? Or month three of this?

My country is facing three months of social distancing at least, that’s a minimum of three months of stay home - no work - no school - only going to the shops every few days for supplies. That doesn’t even include the 14 days of isolation for whole families if one person has any symptoms or the full 12 weeks of isolation for 1.5 million people on the high risk list.

A month free WoW is like a piddle in the ocean really.

And I say this as someone who does work from home but now has to homeschool a kid so can’t work nearly as much as a week ago so can’t earn as much. Already cancelled kindle unlimited, tv packages, couple of streaming services, weekly take aways will be gone for a while and if this does last longer than three months WoW will be on the cut list too. Food, bills and rent come first cus priorities. There is free entertainment out there and WoW will be about when things :crossed_fingers: pick up again.

You can call me a shill all you want I just think people need to reorder their priorities and find that if they can’t find £10 for WoW they have bigger things to worry about right now than playing games anyway :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

You are saying that to prioritise entertainment will make the quarantine more enjoyable, do you seriously believe that quarantined people/or isolated with no money coming into the home will be grateful for half price subs? That this will make a huge difference in whether you can pay your rent/mortgage, feed yourself and your family?

I hope your thread later will get a better response, but from me I really think you are not looking at the realities of life.

2 Likes

so bomb civilians with plague bombs and goblin explosive? wow

No need. Mother Russia sent troops in Italy with all kind of equipment .Most interesting one, truck’s with jet engine killing virus with heat and pressure (such a Russian thing to do :sunglasses:)
Bye covid 19 was pleasure knowing you ! not

It would give people the time they need to farm up gold for future gametime. Just one month could make a huge difference to some people financially and mentally.

you understood it wrong.
I said that food comes first, then utilities, then some other stuff, and then entertainment.
Entertainement is big part of our lives, being able to do SOMETHING. and since outside world is locked, we gotta do things inside the house and for a lot of people that’s not a lot of things .

they’ll be staying home sadly. but yes I believe if Sub price was 6 euros instead of 13, a lot more people would find it more affordable during the crisis.

obviously if it means you dont get to eat food, you still wont touch games, or anything of the sort, however yes I do believe halving the prices or just a month free sub or a week free sub would be a great gesture from blizzard. anything instead of this cheap marketing move of 100% bonus exp. its a joke.

Ill reply to you in a bit later, writting a thread right now, but yeah ocean is made of piddles.

I have always liked your posts in the past, but this I can’t. You say this as if people are happy to not be in work, as if it’s some kind of holiday like a 2 week vacation. I am sure there are people already who are not in work due to this virus and unfortunately are therefore not earning. Now I can appreciate that some will be in a better financial position than others and can continue to play and pay the sub for a longer period and a half price sub will be great for them, but for others who are already struggling financially this is not going to help. People will prioritise their expenditure and for such people a half price sub is useless.

2 Likes

No, you came to that conclusion and it’s incorrect.

Like I said one month free gametime would give people some time to farm gold for a sub.

The thing is its like 1% chance they will even bother reading your appeal

I got a 3 day ban for trolling so i made a ticket if i could get the specific msg or something because i was generally clueless

and i got a copypaste response that i have been flagged for trolling and my email should give me more info

Goes to my email and it says the same thing

Flagged for trolling

and my original msg was shorter than this entire post, couldn’t be a’ed to read like 10 words

I had a post flagged so they hid it… then they unhid it. I didn’t even contact them.

The system generally works that x number of flags will hide a post, then it waits to be reviewed by a human being.

Why can’t people use their remaining game time to farm gold for a token? Why do they need a free month for it? If it takes a whole month to farm the gold for the token then the free month isn’t used for playing and the token month is used for playing or another month of gold farming? It ends in either can’t afford or just gold farms so :woman_shrugging: how does it help in the long run?

2 Likes

Someone could have just lost their job and dont have many days on their sub.

A free month is more than enough to farm gold for the next month (I’m not saying it will take that long - depends on player time and so on) it’s doable with herbing and disenchanting… can even throw in some old raids too:

1 Like

:heart:

Good news when it comes to that thread of mine, with the Legacy loot coming up this coming reset i will update the list which would include the Legion raids!

[For the ones you can Solo that is]

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.