A solution to kill the boosting in classic/classic+/fresh

good boy .

:confused:

do you guys think they remove all boosting ? i dont think so. they lied about slave pens. mageā€™s still boosting there. letā€™s see but mageā€™s gonna boost again probably its better to create a mage alt.

if they make all mobs in dungeons evade or if they make partying level 60 mage gives no exp yes it will work. but otherwise best case scenerio mages boost at SFK. or zul gurub without bridge, or maybe with 2 mage account they spam blizzard.

all the confusion gonna solve at next beta phrase at 60 lvl. if they boost at beta probably they wont change anyhting at fresh.

Capping blizzard to effect only X amount of mobs would be ideal. If it was capped to like 20 mobs or something it would still allow Mages to AOE farm, but would make AOE boosting not really worthwhile because it would take much longer to clear the instance. Spell cleave could still be a thing and I canā€™t really think of many examples where a aoe needs to effect more than 20 mobs in raid content & even if does it just means it would take slightly longer to clear those mobs with smaller pulls.

Mobs resetting wouldnā€™t work because Iā€™m sure people would just work out pathings to just skip like 2/3rd of the instance to rush bosses.

On retail there is a EXP debuff that gets applied when you join a party with someone who has locked their EXP. https://www.wowhead.com/spell=206662/experience-eliminated
What if something like that could be applied to players who join with party members that are overleveled for that dungeon?

Thatā€™s not the main reason. Pservers actually cracked down on RMT, unlike blizzard.

I boosted ZG on my mage too for a week. Left me with enough gold to raid the rest of classic and have some left over for tbc epic mount, so I stopped boosting.

You see the same people boosting week after week. Boosting for many months. Making hundreds of thousands of gold cumulatively. I donā€™t think I need to spell it out any further.

Adjust XP multiplication based on level range, fixed.

Its easy, you will take xp of mob only if you hit it if its killed by grey lvl player.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.