A streaming error has occurred. (WOW519000322)

I’m having the same issue described in topic 102310

Yesterday all worked fine, but today I 've got the error WOW51900322.
I changed nothing on my laptop since yesterday.

I use Lutris 0.5.3-1.fc31 for Fedora-31.

I passed all the steps in the support article 000022862.
I even completely reinstalled all WoW stuff: Lutris, Wine, BattleNet and WoW.

But the issue is not gone.

Does classic work? I have the same issue with retail (which was also working fine yesterday), but classic seems to load fine.

If a reinstall hasn’t fixed it, it must’ve been something related to an update somewhere.

I’m running Fedora 30 with wine-4.18.

Tested on classic. Created new char and logged in to a server successfully.
So the issue is retail-related.

It’s worth noting that World of Warcraft is not supported on Linux based systems so can run into problems that we are sadly unable to help with. I’ll leave this thread open for further discussion with other players though and I hope you can find a fix soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can confirm this issue:

• Linux nb0201 5.3.8-arch1-1 #1 SMP PREEMPT @1572357769 x86_64 GNU/Linux (ArchLinux)
  • Lutris 0.5.3
  • Lutris Wine 4.16
  • DXVK 1.4.4
  • D9VK 0.3

What worked for me was removing the Wow.dxvk-cache file which can be found in the same directory as Wow.exe. The reason I tried this were the memory access errors found in the Errors directory. I figured the cache may be stale and dxvk isn’t able to clear it before crashing.

Heading from my last 2019-11-12 00.28.12 Crash - 258.txt:

==============================================================================
World of Warcraft: Retail Build (build 32305)

Exe:      C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_retail_\Wow.exe
Command:  "C:/Program Files (x86)/World of Warcraft/_retail_/WoW.exe" -launcherlogin -uid wow
Time:     Nov 12, 2019 12:28:12.045 AM
User:     XXX
Computer: XXX
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal exception!

Program:	C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\_retail_\Wow.exe
ProcessID:	258
Exception:	ACCESS_VIOLATION

The instruction at "0x000000006a3bcf70" referenced memory at "0x00007fb6514dab00".
The memory could not be "read".

<Exception.IssueType> Exception
<ExceptionType> Crash
<Exception.Summary:>
ACCESS_VIOLATION
(DBG-OPTIONS<FunctionsOnly SingleLine> DBG-ADDR<000000006a414dd6>("d3d11.dll") <- DBG-ADDR<00000001405d58f0>("Wow.exe") <- DBG-ADDR<00000001405c85ea>("Wow.exe") DBG-OPTIONS<>)
The instruction at "0x000000006a3bcf70" referenced memory at "0x00007fb6514dab00".
The memory could not be "read".
<:Exception.Summary>

The same problem but I dont have Wow.dxvk-cache file so i cant remove this.

Same problem, still haven’t found a solution. Tried removing Wow.dxvk-cache and resetting retail/Cache.

Nope i’ve also tried to removing Wow.dxvk-cache and resetting retail /Cache. Doesn’t work

Two identical hardware and OS machines, but two different WoW accounts. Both on the same LAN.

One working perfectly, one having this issue.
Reinstalling WoW atm on the machine giving this issue.

Reinstalling did not fix this.

Still nothing ? Only a few people has this problem ?

I copied over the wow cache folder from the working (linux) pc to the not working pc and the problem was gone.

So it seems there is something going wrong with the creation of the cache files?

1 Like

I coppied Cache from Windows and works. Thanx for advice.

It actually worked just replacing the Cache file in _retail_ with the one I had in _classic_.

2 Likes

Brilliant!

Thanks, Marulkan!

Your solution works!

Just replace Cache directory with a working version, nevermind Classic or Retail.

1 Like

Can confirm that copying the Cache directory from _classic_/Cache to _retail_/Cache fixed the problem for me.

Best keep a backup copy somewhere!

1 Like

This worked for me, thanks!

Can you give me a ling from where i can download Cache ???

Ok, so I came back to the game after a break. I play on Linux under wine (wine-5.0-rc2 (Staging)).

Classic works, retail doesn’t, with the error mentioned in title.
I tried the cache thing, didn’t work, I played on Windows (from a USB drive, mentioned below), copied the files back and it still didn’t work.

What works, and is a complete mystery to me, is playing from that USB drive formatted in FAT32. Copying the exact same files over to my EXT4 partition results in the same error again.

That’s worth a shot, make sure to let us know if it did/didn’t work for you.