A thread which should be unnecessary: OOCers

Don’t get on that :airplane:

1 Like

I’ll make you all feel the chill of the grave…
The sky will turn red with the blood of You.
(This is a reference to Darion Mograine and the Lich King himself… people here probably don’t even know that…) «« Edit.

anyway this is why i dont like oocers

3 Likes

LOL! You fools! It was all an elaborate JOKE!

Truly, I didn’t mean it. You know when I started threatening violence towards you, somebody that I don’t know? IT WAS ALL A RUSE! Haha! Oh man, you should’ve seen your faces! Me? Going to beat you all up? Wow, that was priceless and extremely funny! I crack myself up sometimes…

Yeah that was weird mate

4 Likes

But we’re in the forums, there is no RP to be done here anyway.
Im not bugging you in game.

Tempest keep was merely a setback…

What’re the off-realmers even doing in our thread? Was this linked in the general discussion or something?

U are writing a lot of IC messages for an OOCer, strong orc.

but ur still an oocer and ur displaying the WORST qualities from the oocers, so im still saying this is why i dont like people like u

and no im not telling u where i live so u can threaten to kill me

No RP to be done here anyway? Have you seen the cool RP threads such as the stormwind rumour mill??

i live in scotland come kill me now now NOW

4 Likes

I don’t want to be ‘that guy’ but for the sake of the original intend of the thread, lets be civil and have a normal discussion shall we?
That includes being the better person and knowing when to stop rather than continuing the train of seemingly endless back and forth bickering.

1 Like

Are you admitting to being an active predatory nonce in this thread? Because that’s enough for a police visit.

3 Likes

Ok I actually didn’t see this was the Argent Dawn forum lol
I just go to new posts, click on 'em, read topic and start writting.
Sometimes, that is.
I don’t really pay attention to sub-forums.

then perhaps u should skedaddle my friend

I’m so scared!

But serious question, since I spent my reports on other OOC trolls in another thread, could some people flag his posts for real life threats or something thanks? :heart:

I’m not scared at all, but people like that should not be posting whatsoever.

2 Likes
1 Like

well, now that we’ve seen the worst of the worst example from oocers, let’s continue sharing our opinions

i would not be surprised if some have already changed

2 Likes

Weak and lame.

Says a person who think death threats IRL is “lol so funny lmao”.

Honestly, see a doctor.

1 Like