A thread which should be unnecessary: OOCers

I’m not sure if your argument hold up. I mean, 90% of all RPers spending the majority of their time RPing beat you in every aspect of the game. Gear… raidprogress… achievements… PvP…

I just see a small beak trying to peck their way up the picking order, but are so covered in sh*t of the bigger birds that the moment they open their beak a massive amount of poo falls out.

1 Like

Okay let’s meet up

6 Likes

This is just laughable, but alright, fine.

t. Sub 1k rating man who has done a single +2 mythic.

3 Likes

Just going to enthrall myself a bit more here. :sunglasses:

Rerolled, but yeah, I would have done more if Warrior wasn’t straight garbage.

Well, there’s the entire deal about the Abomination raids that might make areas like Cathedral/the portal room (people rarely RP there, but I decided to still mention it)/the Ironforge Tram basically unusable even if your warmode is off and they cannot actually kill you. And if you happen to forget to turn the warmode off/are going through the 5 mins waiting period after disabling PvP… have fun corpse-running in the middle of interacting.

1 Like

To a 112 shaman. Very powerful

1 Like

What?
Warrior is incredibly strong in both PvE and PvP right now.

Protection rules the M+ scene, Arms hits like a truck and is played regularly in 2.4k+ mmr and Fury is incredibly powerful as a dps spec for PvE.

It ain’t warrior that’s trash, it’s you.

6 Likes

People who come to this realm to watch RP are just OOCers trying to make up excuses for why they OOC. just get out. Don’t argue just git. skedaddle. leave. out of the server. now, go. Seeing you people in the world is bad enough I dont want to hear your dumb opinions ontop of that. :point_right: :door:

1 Like

Blaming it on the class + rerolling that’s a famous Peregrym moment right there

7 Likes

I recognize the name…

Aight, now he did it, this guy is just going insane now on the game, shoulda kept spewing idiocy on RP, im gonna visit Argent Dawn and see myself what that is all about.
You should shush it, playing DK, hypocrite.

Oh no, you’ve done it now, Duskfather! He’s going to find you!!!

Oh no, don’t disarm me! No, I can’t Death Strike now! Nooooooooooo!

1 Like

now you’ve done it… you… you…

you’ve rly put your foot in it this m+ 2 guy is gonna wreck ur world

1 Like

From what i remember, DK was overly underwhelming early BFA while warrior has been going strong every season.

I wanted to post here but the moment I get home the thread is on fire, some guy threatens violence IRL and I just… don’t know anymore, man.