AB and WSG

LFM requires more effort than LFG. In that sense, forming a premade is more difficult than just joining a queue.
In my server inly 3-4 people are doing that. If it was easy mode, everyone would do that. But we are just too lazy. That’s why, I played in premade for the first time two months before, after playing WoW for years. Maybe also because I couldn’t play in a pug anymore. For obvious reasons.

Jeeez
Match premades against premades and pugs against pugs so we can get passed these discussions

They’re never going to do that. Disabling cross realm which was added way too early to the PVP system would sort this issue though. Knowing Blizzard they probably wont do anything though, even if this garbage PVP experience is because of them.

They would get 0 honor if they do that all the time. Now they can do it until they meet pugs.

And thats the point of it. Requeue as fast as possible and run over the next premade.

Bad premades who dodge every other premade would make 0 honor. They would never run over a premade. They would have to play real games to make any honor. Good premades would still win almost every game.

Oh so exactly like it already is?

No. Because bad premades just instantly give up every game now because they have the chance to meet a pug next game. They would gave to try to win in a premade vs premade queue because there is no chance too meet a pug next game. They would have to play the game to make any honor.

And you dont have to be a warrior :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Uhm what part of my initial statement didn’t you understand? Because thats exactly what I said. Try and see if you’re stronger… no? Give up and re-queue.

Playing against pugs is a guaranteed win. You will get your win eventually when you dodge long enough. You never will get a guaranteed win with a premade vs premade queue. So you would at least have to try to win against other premades to make any honor. But if this is what you say I welcome you on the premade vs premade queue side.

Wrong, because a pug vs. pug doesn’t guarantee you more wins than a premade vs. premade queue… and, again, pug games would most likely take much longer and can easily still result in a loss.

That’s exactly what they/we want. “Fair” fights. You can be unlucky and meet a pug with much better gear, but that’s not something anyone would seriously complain.

PS: I play only in premades, but I can feel solo players and their frustration. Even in separate queues, I would still play in a premade, because I can’t go back to play with noobs/selfish players. They almost made me stop WoW.
Guys, join premades. Don’t be afraid or lazy. It is worth it.

In vanilla you got stomped 24/7 if you queued solo, at least on my realm (high pop alliance vs low pop horde) every horde played pvp in a group.
Vanilla end game is not for solo players, go farm herbs if you want to solo.

1 Like

Where did I say anything else? All I say is a premade has a guarenteed win when they play against pugs.

Doesn’t matter, you can’t divide the pugs from the premades in the current honor system.
The whole system is build around farming honor, you can simply farm more honor in a premade.

When WOW was released other similar games made you lose xp or the possibility to lose your gear. Getting farmed 24/7 was a small nuisance.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.