About this titanforge removal, and screwing up the casual base

That’s irrelevant, I just pointed out that mythic actually doesn’t give the best gear currently, which you claimed it did.

But it’s not relevant content, it’s much easier content than that loot is supposed to be for.
You know it sucks when you kill a mythic boss for the first time and the loot the boss dropped just gets DE-d because people have better loot from heroic.

The new system isn’t done yet, I don’t like the rng aspects of it but I’m gonna wait until it’s fully finished and until we know how fast you’re gonna gain corruption resistance.

It doesn’t always, which shouldn’t happen, even a socket makes that 15 ilvl gap useless, and that especially impacts gear such as rings.

I have a 420 ring equipped while a 445 sits in my bags and that’s all because the 420 ring has a socket, and that’s a ring that I just randomly rolled from Mechagon’s tinkering that takes a couple of hours to farm for.

Maybe for some, but that DEFINITELY isn’t true for a large group of players.

I think you will be as missed as titanforging. Bye!

and here u have it folks
and these are the guys Blizzard catered to
and this is why my sub is canceled, i have only until7 next month,anyway playing already other stuff

If Blizzard really catered to people “like” me they wouldn’t have removed Master Loot, never would have implemented Titanforging in the first place and we would still have sockets on gear.

I fail to see a problem with the philosophy that hardest content gets you the best gear and that you can only get the best gear in the hardest content.
What you want is free high ilvl gear, something that you don’t have to work towards, something that you don’t have to spend your time getting.

For the record I have no issue against Warforging, had no issues with it in Mop and WoD because while you could still progress your gear, it didn’t progress it as much as to make it better than higher tier gear.
Plus it was still pretty possible to get your bis with every piece you have warforged.

Then I have met a lot of these “some” :slight_smile:

Also you scrapped out the context of my message, that I explained already 2 times.

too much of high hors for someone with 0 mythic END bosses on account
you rpoblem is that you hated ppl getting same ilevel u had, selfishness and greed
mythic raids, players and guilds are toxic af and are the scrounge of wow, not the ppl picking flowers or doing wq, pal

I just quote myself because I am lazy.

or simplier - he can quit and go play other games that dont force him into raiding in order to have progression path

just like 5+ mln people did in WoD

but sure - its like with communism - this time it will work guys.

for sure.

2 Likes

i personally unsubed within 10 seconds after reading the changes, the decisive factor for me wa sthat the blue response was empowerng raiders, haters and ant lfr trolls, and left aside the vast majority of the player base
They (the devs) empower ppl like him:

for the record, i wanted to raid, i just didnt find a raiding guild on my realm who would give me the oportunity…this is to answer to all these trolls and baiters saying “omg why dont u raid mythc for best gear, then…”

The thing that gets me is games with ‘only one progression path’ no longer do well. People want choices, they want to deviate and go their own way/do their own thing while working towards the same ultimate goal.

I dont understand why people want to shoehorn the ‘you must only do this content to progress’ because it’s how it was done 10+ years ago. They’re stuck in the past.

the goal for wow is to get your char to the strongest it can be (currently 455 ilvl and obviously along with other goals liek defeating x boss or whatever) why should raiding be the only viable content for this. Why cant people do raid/m+/pvp/world content and get to that same goal just at different times (2 months for myth raiders all the way to 6 for world content players)

1 Like

So you saying you are the large group of players that raid for higher gear?

I am a mythic raider and we raid for the progress, the loot is just a reward. If you aren’t the large group of players what makes you the expert to know what this large group of players want? I don’t see you raiding mythic. unless this is your alt?

And right now most benthic gears are much stronger than mythic raid gear. so everyone basically using 425 ilvl gears.

If the game ain’t for you it aint. Find another game. But WoW revolves around group content, like a mmorpg suppose to be. So you either have to be part of it, or enjoy achievement or collecting mounts or pets. There isn’t any other content worth the sub.

But I don’t get people saying they tried finding a raiding guild, and not getting a chance. Cause there is always guilds looking for members, and I personally bought and started BFA in July and I managed to find a guild and am doing mythic raiding right now.

Just keep looking, it’s not that hard really. I am guessing maybe you tried once and then gave up.

you raid for loot, stop lying
if i take the loot out, and give u fish meat and flasks as a reward , u would not raid mythic, period, u just raid for the loot, you play wow for the loot, everyone does
it is funny , coming from a “mythic raider”, u progress with loot in mind, always, because the first thing you do is you look at what the new boss has to drop, not how to beat him. That comes later, when you reach him…

Indeed. That is why I am pushing also my M+ key to currently a +17. Because it gives better loot than M+10, oh wait…

2 Likes

Totally disagree, games are meant to be fun. The progression part is just so there is content. A story or linear path. The fun part is progressing with friends, through the scaling difficulty of content. or for some just to kill the opposing faction.

If just want to have 455 ilvl. It’s just a number what does that even mean? You not using that 455 ilvl to compete or to dominate bosses or pvp? It means nothing.

2 Likes

already did, but i quite ejoyed wow over the eyars also
guess what?
All of you saying “omg, just raid…”, many of us try to, but once we go an apply to a raiding guild, we are imediatly declined, pushed back, away…because in their eyes we are not worth the hassle, go apply for a heroic guild at 400 level and see what pplare telling you
So all this “omg just raid” doesn hold waters, because i tried, got declined because too low ilevel, not enough mythic experience , they didnt wanted my class, they wanted someone with 445 to beat a 430 boss, and more.
But hey, just raidddddddddddd , just join a guilddddddddddddddddd
Lol

Lol you don’t raid at all and you assume you know things.

In a 8 boss raid only usually only 2 bosses you need loot from, so why do we bother trying do 8/8 bosses? With like over 100 of wipes per boss.

Our FailTrain-discord has a minimum requirement of -15 ilvl the content drops, cheap food and a flask and cheap enchants. That’s all.

THAT NUMBER YOU SPEAK OF DECIDES IF U GET TO SEE THE CONTENT OR NOT
Many of us apply to raiding guilds, dont wanna be stuck in lfr full time, only to be declined by ppl like you
Then is ppl like you coming and moaning about tf, lfr, and spout out the "omg just raid " broken record at us
Its the same mythic raiders that are cryig that they dont have enough ppl to raid with lately that decline or impede the acces to the content for others
Its not that u decline them after, many many dont give them even the remote chance to prove themselves , because they have normal gear instead of mythic
Fun game, for the lucky few