Account Locked after small Update in BNET Launcher

Hey!

Anyone elses account locked after downloading a small update in Bnet launcher?

Yes me too

I just made a character on Hydraxian Waterlords server yesterday, because i got this locked message on my other server i used to play on. Now today i tried logging in on my new character and got this same message saying my account is locked. I dont really understand what is going on.

Yes, those logged in can continue playing, those who log out/updated are not able to log in.

I get the same character locked screen but before that, once or twice while trying to load the game i got a screen where it was advertising TBC and cloning feature

Same issue here!

It’s really weird:

It takes you to a page telling you servers will be down from 23 Jan 2023 onwards - then (after a little loading time) you get to your chars all being locked (with a button to download your char progression)

but that may lock your account (which is already the case) …

TBC split incoming

Same here, probably latest update messed some stuff up…

Having the same issue. The game seems to think my account is in Chinese region for some reason. Hopefully it’ll get resolved soon.

I got in, but then it was a black screen and it was kinda buggy and it said ‘tbc and era are splitting’ choose classic tbc or era

Same issue in UK.

imagine char cloning coming back (many asked for that no?)

just hope they fix it without damage - i got a level 50 HC char going and my entire acc is locked :frowning:

Just got the same thing.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-era-eu-got-a-chinese-patch/438184

Id post in Technical section of the forum. This is affecting all of EU and we need a blue’s attention asap

same as you. blizzard what are ye playing at?

thx worldguard for putting it out there - push it guys!! this needs attention asap

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.