Actions Taken to Address Exploitative Gameplay

Forcing people to play the game the way blizzard likes it or to tell people they have to limit themselves is how we get to retail rollercoaster with TIGHT seat belts on. If you don’t enjoy repeating same content, then don’t do it. NEVER let your opinion on how the game should be played affect others

1 Like

So, why do you want to prevent us from playing the game in a perfectly legitimate way?

grinding dungeons yes, farming gold for no reason other than to have gold says to me you have an issue, you will never hit the 30 dungeons a day farming dungeons you will hit it by farming a part of a dungeon and then resetting for optimal gold output

You are still trying to limit others because of your own opinion, for no particular reason. If someone has an issue it is you

2 Likes

What’s your take on jigsaw puzzles? Mental breakdown?

1 Like

This is your problem, right here. Let people do what they like. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it’s bad.

2 Likes

This is classic forum

Wrong forum.

the only reason ppl want to farm dungeons all day is to break the game in one way or another because thats possible in a million and one different ways in classic. now hunters mage and warlocks got limited. i say good riddance
you people are literally causing more problems for the game than bots are because theres so many more of you.

1 Like

Yeah. How freaking dare we play the dungeons that they put into the game.
:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Do you enjoy it when others dictate how you play your game? Backseat gamer!

Sounds to me like your envies of people that have more time to dedicate into the game and therefore can reap bigger rewards

the way you people are playing was not intended. why do you think it wasnt a thing even in the very first expansion and the few farms that ppl discovered routinely got patched out. youre breaking the game and you think its fun because it gives you an unfair advantage.
now go play the game like it was ment to be played and stop whinging like a spoiled child

2 Likes

I liked your comment earlier dude… but the first part. To be clear. Your mention of blizzard getting more vocal re these forums, also taking action against cheating in its basic form. That deserves the like.

1 Like

Sorry, didn’t see that. MMO-champion got me here.

“Play the game like it was meant to be played” oh boy “unfair advantage” OH BOY

This screams like someone is super biased because they can’t do the same things ingame as others, not to mention there is nothing unfair about it as long as you can do it urself, but i am sure it is easier to call it unfair instead of having to put in effort!

4 Likes

Running BRD Arena runs probably WAS intended, why else would they give you an ability to “reset” a dungeon at any point you wanted instead of like… Only making it reset once you’ve downed every boss?
Do you work for Blizzard?
No?
Then how do you know what their intention was?

The devs came off from older MMORPGS where things was even more hardcore grinding, how can you sit there and believe that grinding was not intended? QUEST was littrially the devs way of trying to tell people where to grind, never meant to be a tool to reach max level …

1 Like

i have a hunter. i lived in DMT for months. its absolutely ridiculous when i compare to what i can grind on my warrior.
its hurting the game but you dont care, you care about the bots though because you cant do the same things they do so you want them removed so you can get your advantage back.
face it, the advantage was too big and you still have a massive advantage even now. its not like you suddenly cant make any noteworthy gold because muh 30 instances per day. stop whinging.

1 Like

nicely taken out of context there. gj.