Add appearance change pls

For the love of god please add an appearance change option.

12 Likes

Theres a game with all that added on. It even comes with a special tool to find groups, give it a go?

8 Likes

Yeye mr. Nochanges. Bet you like all the things they already changed about your ‘real classic’ right?. Layers? Black lotus spawns? Automatic mail opener? Raid frames? Auto loot? Voice chat? But oh god appearance change what a disaster :o !

10 Likes

This is called a Straw Man argument. Usually seen by dishonest polititians and also A LOT on this forum. Usually from people asking for changes.

The main reason we must fight all changes is that people like you will use any unrelated changes as an argument to add more changes. The main problem with adding changes is that it opens the door for changes we may not like.

Personally I like the feeling of having permanent features so that the decisions we make have some sort of actual value.

14 Likes

We never asked for those either.

Yes and the hurr hurr go retail line from the #nochanges people is solid arguing.

Very nice you like permanent features. Just don’t change your appearance then and enjoy your permanent character so it doesn’t ‘ruin your immersion’.

4 Likes

No. Why? Coz.

This should be in a similar style to your thread.

3 Likes

You want to make your corpse prettier?

1 Like

haha no its not for this character

Two easy options for you:

1. Just lvl a new one if you hate yourself so much.
  2. You got all of this spicy stuff in retail game. Why force even more changes that you mentioned above? Just because you want it?
3 Likes
  1. Yes let’s spend 20 days played time again for the same class when there can be a simple appearance change option.

2. Is that a ‘go to retail’ argument again? And yes if there will be a ton of changes i want a useful one and i’m sure there are plenty of people that think the same.

2 Likes

no not really useful

/thread

Let’s see if they come support you.

I support it, also Race Change. Classic is not Vanilla anymore and this is a purely cosmetic change that has no impact on the game, also it gives Blizz more money.

Let’s bring transmog meanwhile we doing this as well. I want to have my damn t3 when I play TBC later on. Please Blizzard.

I’d be cool with it, let’s face it, other than the small handful of purists left no one would really give a toss.
People already treat Classic like it’s Retail, everyone wants to get to 60 as fast as possible, WPvP is dead, everyone is boosting, people are selling raid runs and everyone else just sits around in the capital raidlogging.
What’s an appearance change going to do that the rest of the Classic community hasn’t already done?

13 Likes

Not comparable at all to transmog

Did you really just post on the classic forums as a PANDA?

3 Likes

Yes, I did.
I find it more straight-forward having all my post history in one place rather than having them split between my retail and Classic characters.

4 Likes

I don’t know which server you playing on but we have daily world pvp in Silithus, Felwood, Winterspring on our server. Reason people “boosting” is because it’s convenient and fun to gear alts. I wish in a perfect classic world that it was more like the servers before Blizzards release were you lvl in an open world, we know from there that it’s a concept still working with this version of the game.