[ADRP] What do you think is wrong with Horde RP?

Better than Cheese, from a filthy elf.

Let’s just hope we get the WC3 Thrall back and not Go’el.

4 Likes

Thanks for the insider knowledge, I’ve honestly been steering clear of all this honour nonsense for awhile now and it baffled me. Blizzard seem to forget however that the word has two actual definitions, those being;

• Of high respect or great esteem
  • The quality of knowing and doing what is morally right

I’m aware that the Rebel-side on Horde use the second definition as far as I’m aware being that they believe Sylvanas (in their P.O.V) is very morally bankrupt and they wouldn’t be wrong however I feel it needs to be acknowledged that this is hardly if ever reflected in the RP with people forgetting that Sylvanas controls the flow of information up until 8.2 - where her more dubious actions are revealed.

1 Like

I didn’t know Sylvanas was catholic.
In seriousness though I just looked up the playthroughs and they do briefly speak to each other in old Orgrimmar it seems.

Yes please.

I still doubt it though. :<

1 Like

Hmmm…

THATS IT IM GETTIN ME MALLET!

Still won’t make your cheese good!

Might even be baine, honestly.

Thrall doesn’t want to lead, saurfang’s too old.

Baine could even be the leader capable of forgiving Sylvanas lol

And first Tauren warchief wow!

This would legitimately sicken me.

5 Likes

“I forgive you for imprisoning me and all that stuff…we’re cool yes?”

Baine would be even a bigger doormat than he is if that happened.

If you count from the start of Thrall’s term as Warchief, they lasted about 8 years. This was also the time where Saurfang got in touch with his son again, so I can understand why that might feel like the “good old days” to him.

I don’t disagree with this at all! I’ve taken great strides to limit the amount of “insider knowledge” that definitely shouldn’t be publically known on our end as well, with the exception being the news of Baine’s arrest and his rationale; it came to us a couple of days after the quests got released. Those events did manage to spread pretty quickly though, given how it was presented (as a public event with a ticket dispensary, attended by all races of the Horde).

3 Likes

After the final game of thrones episode, ive given up on reasonable endings to stories

2 Likes

Baine becomes Sylvanas’ lawyer :weary:

The Iron Wheelchair

3 Likes

It’s too soon, man.

Join me and together we can rule Azeroth as father and s- wait, no…

I forgot the 4 year time jump between WoW and wc3, and also forgot how far/old wow really is x3, its a fair point.

1 Like

Baine dies and Cairne’s spirit is summoned to be Sylvanas’ lawyer.

6 Likes

And then we’re transported into Hearthstone Gadgetzan for the trial.

Lets just go with Me as Warchief.

There’ll be free chocolates and bombs for all. There will also be roasted Baine and Sylvanas to munch on during the party!

Duraiel will also be imprisoned under life time torment for his cheese obsession, and same goes for all other cheese followers who helped him!!

1 Like