[ADRP] What do you think is wrong with Horde RP?

Gamon for Warchief.

1 Like

Well… We can safely say. If the Horde ever suffers from Famine. We know who are the first to be cooked.

Clearly this is the logical endstate - we’ve been commanders of the Horde, then leaders of the class orders…

World of Warcraft ends with the player characters as High Kings/Queens and Warchiefs.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna though, particularly not Warchief. It means I’m doomed to go bad, or pressured to save the world, or just die.

1 Like

Sorry, warchief is a position that should exclusively be available to level 58 tauren DKs.

1 Like

When you complete the final quest as Warchief/High Monarch, the screen fades to black and you wake up in the starting zone - at level 1, with old models.

You got a Classic Beta key.

3 Likes

The grind, the grind never stops.

Hey you, you’re finally awake!

You were trying to cross the border right?

Fell right into that Imperial Ambush, same as us and that thief over there.

4 Likes

Horde: omg we have opportunities for character development. let’s moan about it !!

Alliance: why is all of our lore so boring ??

3 Likes

The grass isnt always greener on the other side.

It is, in fact, brown on both sides

1 Like

Durotar doesn’t have grass, but the shrubs are lovely this time of year.

According to:

“Roses are gray, violets are gray, I’m dead and colorblind.”

Its all gray. Please stay consistent with the lore.

1 Like

Wait. Are you proposing that my pauldrons are not glowing green?

1 Like

-very low- They are pink.

1 Like

In that case, make a Horde character and enjoy all of that character development for yourself.

2 Likes

Definitely had some problems with finding that communities or projects that claim to be open and accommodating, are actually quite insular and cliquey.
Thing is, when I say that, there’re no doubt gonna be people who think I’m talking about Perroy and Friends, but actually I’m not.
I suppose immediately assuming that every grievance anyone voices could only ever be caused by the PCU is a good way to never have to think about one’s own attitude and actions.

Luckily, most people on Horde side really are just trying to RP earnestly, and I’ve had far more good experiences, than I’ve had bad.

Also, playing a character that doesn’t like how the Horde is currently going, doesn’t mean they can’t still loathe the Alliance and have their own reasons for wanting them to be crushed. o.o Rebel RPers who also want to see the end of the Boy-King, where you at?!

13 Likes

Abolish militant factions and leaders in general, join the revolution today.

Aren’t you a chieftain?

2 Likes

[low] ffs monarchists