[ADRP] What do you think is wrong with Horde RP?

It ends with me…

[Kills 10 000 Forsaken guards in the process of peaceful revolution in one night]

2 Likes

Nobody cares about the Forsaken but other Forsaken, It’s fine.

Kumbayah mfer!

1 Like

WRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYIng in the distance.

Baine told me they were just sleeping.

3 Likes

I didn’t expect to make this problem public on the forums, and would rather have kept it to Discord, but since you’re so desperate to start a fight, Scorchbraid, here we go.

‘Bullying’ is a strong word, Scorchbraid. I wouldn’t exactly call Pullo and I calling you out for your toxic, manipulative behavior ‘bullying’. You went into the private messages of multiple people - both PCU and non-PCU - to try and spread hate and what could only be called ‘propaganda’ against my guild and the guild of my friends. I have screensaved evidence of this, because for some reason you thought you could try and turn some of the PCU’s members against each other. You even tried this on me at one point. Every time you sent one of these messages, it would always follow the same premise “well SOMEONE told me PCU did this, so don’t you agree that they’re AWFUL people? The server would be SO much better without them, don’t you agree?”

I think this is my biggest issue with you as a player, a person, and a part of this community. You are toxic, in every definition of the word. You attack other players, me and my friends, despite having never really interacted with us. You actively slander us and make claims about us - and not just claims about our characters IC, these are PERSONAL attacks on us - and then as soon as we decide to criticise you for it you start screaming “AAAH, PCU BULLIES!!!” and hide behind the crowd of people you’ve manipulated into following your chain of thinking. It’s honestly one of the nastiest displays I’ve seen on Argent Dawn, and I’m not normally the kind of person to get angry about specific players.

And this is only what I see on the surface. I know fine well you’re a Discord-server-hopper, and I dread to think about how many secret, private Discords you’re a part of where you spend your days spreading hatred against other players. I can not imagine what has happened to you in your life that has caused you to become such a bitter person, but it’s honestly just absolutely shocking to me.

To summarize, Scorchbraid, my ‘friend’, you are a bully who is wearing a mask. A bully who hides behind others, while playing the victim. And I do not buy it. And I will never buy it. And as long as you keep making posts like these, where you viciously attack my friends with nonsense claims, I will continue to argue against you on it.

38 Likes

Wow. Okay.

I just rlly don’t like Scorchbraid, bro

12 Likes

I can tell. A lot.

owned in ten characters

4 Likes

But that wasn’t even What I was referring to.

Strong facts & logic, simply

4 Likes

Maybe you can stop vague/trashposting because you’ve been using the exact same rhetoric regarding multiple groups then.

You’ve been an extremely avid hatemonger against the PCU even when we were in the same guild an year ago , but every scenario you brought up was some vague reference based on what other people told you.

When are you going to stop exactly? At this point you’re the toxic problem of this community, bringing up the same old grudge (then lying that you were talking about someone else), non-stop.

16 Likes

Yes it was

13 Likes

Well looks like there’s no breaks on Mr. Bones wild ride.

Nope. It wasn’t.

What Carbek wrote regarding the faction split resonates with my own thoughts pretty well. It’s a shame that the faction dissonance doesn’t exist only between the characters, but also between a lot of players. And though I’m sure that with some digging there’d be opportunities to get involved in RP scenes that I would enjoy, lately I haven’t felt much desire to do so because my character is in neither pro-Sylvanas or the rebellion camp.

The other reason - in some cases related to the above and in some cases not at all related to BfA’s story arc - is that there are RP circles with plentiful of bad blood between them OOC and sometimes it feels difficult to avoid being pulled into the chain of grudges going on. I have some friendly connections with individuals in these different circles and it makes me sometimes feel uncomfortable when whole guilds are branded to be X or Y bad thing and when mud is being slung between them. I don’t want OOC drama involving many people to occupy my enjoyment of WoW too much, so I try limit my exposure to it and as a result have taken a step back from getting too involved with any parties for the moment, as I don’t want to take a definite side with any group.

I would like to roleplay a bit more actively, but right now feel better off just doing my own little thing here and there. I know there’s a lot of wonderful people on Horde side, so I guess I’m just waiting for the faction dissonance to calm down a bit.

11 Likes

Ok but instead of simply saying “yes/no” you could actually write something regarding what has been brought up and voice your side of the story - because from the Screenshots I’ve seen and from what Bearans told me I think I’m in dire need to at least see a defense on your part because some of the screenshots provided show you in a less than favorable light saying and doing things that are incredibly abhorrent.

11 Likes

To those arguing here.

Can there be made a different post for this or something?

An alliance gnome isn’t exactly a horde RP problem…

Unless the gnome was a goblin all along and we’ve been deceived…

Just asking!

2 Likes