[ADRP] What do you think is wrong with Horde RP?

Mods cant keep me down

8 Likes

True… true

2 Likes

You should. :skull: :+1:

1 Like

When I feel like making campaigns for the Horde - I might. :slight_smile:
I’m currently trying my hand at making some stuff on Alliance and event making as I’m soon entering my 3 free month period where I can actually RP as much as I want. :smiley:

10 Likes

It’s over… The Chaos is over!

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sees Mel Gibson

Looks at History book

Throws book against screen.

2 Likes

Ahhh, good old Mel ‘I hate the English’ Gibson, there is no period of history he cannot desecrate in order to grind his axe. Braveheart was historical was it? Well that makes William Wallace a nonce, given that if the events of the film are to believed he banged a two year old. Classy Mel, Classy… he never actually went to Rome, and Edward Longshanks was not a ‘Cruel Pagan’ at all, but was regarded as a very pious, if severe, Catholic King. Unlike William Wallace, who actually did harbour pagan tendencies, which is fine, just, bit weird of them to mix it up. ‘Gallipoli’? Jaysis Mel, don’t get me started. Just about the only factually correct bits is that there is a place called Gallipoli and the ANZACs along with, oh, a massive amount of other allied troops landed and fought there. The ANZACs were awesome dudes, but they were not the main contributor in numbers…unless you believe Mel Gibson, when it was basically the beastly English sending the brave young Australian guys to die. It -was- a British led operation, by Churchill in fact,probably because of the fact that the British made up the majority of the troops.

Now, the best one, he’s already rebranded a genuinely heroic figure as a racist nonce, already lied about a tragic episode in his countries history in warfare, where can you go from there? Hey, why not rewrite history entirely…‘The Patriot’ pretty cool film, right? Yeah. None of that happened, yet they felt able to use real people whose families still live, and absolutely defame their character. I mean the stereotypically evil British dude who Mel kills at the end?

Yeah, no he actually died aged 70 at his home back in England, decades after the four characters Mel Gibson’s character was based on. But hey, those characters, American Heros against the Dastardly English right?

Yeah…No.

Which of these sounds heroic, a dude who didn’t like the fact that the English were going “Dude, Slaves aren’t cool, give up your slaves, let them free!” Or a Dude who was like "Native Americans are not real people, I can quite happily torture and mutilate them with less compassion than I have for a dog"Ooh, ooh, what about the Serial Sex Offender, I won’t type the word because Blizz get really funny with how people get banned, But a serial Sex offender who committed many accounts of a word that begins with R and rhymes with ‘Missed’

That’s your heros. That’s your people ‘The Patriot’ was based on.

Mel Gibson has a lot to answer for, and then he comes out with some Anti-Semitic nonsense after making ‘The Passion of Christ’ Did…no one ever tell him that Jesus was Jewish? Still, at least he didn’t give the Centurions names like Giles, or Geoffrey, or Edward, he was able to curb his racism that much…

Hey, what the heck did I do? Oh, wait…yeah, I just did that…fair cop…

3 Likes

When you are an elderly man you are going to be an utter nightmare. :joy:

2 Likes

You say ‘When’…:stuck_out_tongue:

The BLATANT and OBVIOUS RACISM towards GRIMTOTEM among the tauren community!

GRI-

5 Likes

Oi, your tribe had Cairne Bloodhoof killed, y’all deserve it!

Despite being only 13%, the grimtotem are blamed for up to 50% of Horde’s crime…

My character alone has been (unjustly) blamed of:

• Bad omens
  • Stealing
  • Plaguing
1 Like

Say what nao?

M GAAAAAAAAAAANG

3 Likes

The Gest are a penile unit

1 Like

He’s making reference to a racist meme - “despite making up only 13% of the population, african-americans commit 50% of all crime”.

Oh, lol. :laughing:

Why? In ten letters

Please elaborate as this is news to me.