[ADRP] What do you think is wrong with Horde RP?

You sneaky devil.

1 Like

Ay ay ayy!

That’s not a trial, hombre! That’s a mexicution!

Dios mio…

1 Like

And don’t you forget it!

Or I might actually hunt you down with my dear, pretty boi Rokkar, and give you night elf steak. :heart:

1 Like

It’s not as common anymore (at least that I’ve seen…) but the threat of it is invoked every now and then as a kind of enhanced “I’m warning you not to do this.” - which I think is nice for flavour, if a little stale.

Granted, my impression may be severely skewed by not being in Orgrimmar very much lately.

Puis combat mon deuxième.

Unironically I’d say Gallywix for Warchief as well. At this point anyone like Baine becoming Warchief would throw a wrench in the works because they can’t seem to treat Goblins and Forsaken as equals and force them on that path of ‘redeem yourselves’ unlike how Vol’jin behaved in WoD in how he just accepted Orcs who’d once served Garrosh as allies once more. Characters like Baine, Saurfang and Thrall are just too polarised now, and Gallywix seems to be the only mainstream Horde leader who doesn’t have radical views on anyone at all.

Hopefully that is the case, I feel like Mak’gora over a sandwich is well… you know, silly.

1 Like

Imagine being in a line at the supermarket, and every 3rd customer challenges the clerk/cashier to a ritualistic fight to the death for not selling bananas below market price.

5 Likes

Yeah but then the non-Orcs in the Horde simply wonder why some random Orc is clinging to a hundred year old Warsong tradition and simply begin slapping you about for pulling a Mak’gora instead of a Mak’rogahn

1 Like

I think it’s wonderful. Sylvanas is a wonderful warchief, strong powerful woman in command!

I think her butting heads with Jaina is great, we’ll have to see where the story goes. I think that is the issue, they keep saying it’s not garrosh 2.0 but so far it has been, if the ending is the only difference it’s just plain stupid.

I think they just need to pick up the pace and explain what her deal is, either way I imagine one party will be furious. Probably the Alliance fanboys lol!

1 Like

On a serious note, has Jaina and Sylvanas ever actually had a line of conversation with each other? In the entire franchise?

5 Likes

Mak’gora for ownership of the sandwich shop, however…

I’ll Mak’gora the cashier for his job.

2 Likes

No in ten characters. Unless you combine the Halls of reflection scenarios.

2 Likes

Dont think so no. They -never- even interacted on the same map ever during warcraft 3, and in WoW they dont even look/see eachother. Jaina has more of a personal story with Nathanos due to that one time she looked at him from atop of Dazar’alor.

Truly a competitive environment in the merchant’s community of the Horde, is this how I become C.E.O of all things?

2 Likes

Give me Talanji instead.

Good joke.

Bwonsamdi for warchief.

2 Likes

She’s just Anduina by all accounts. We want different personalities : (

Could I also ask, I can see a lot of the Rebel Horde RPers responding in the thread and it has piqued my interest but what do you guys on the Rebel side actually consider the word “Honour” to mean because from what I’ve seen its thrown around as an alternative to the words “Moral” or “Ethical”.

5 Likes