Ain't no more toxic players than M+ players

It are 20 dungeons in total. We are in the 6th week. It is less than 1 dungeon every 2 days.

And yes; this claim is extremly toxic and i am going to report it also for it. Extremely.

Or you focus on one character and have a decent starting point. Tbf I’ve put so much time in recently and only got ksm on Thursday or friday

I started this season on +17’s. But that is not what it is about. That guys knows nothing about me and still making toxic statements about me. That is why he should get removed from the forums and the game. He is the definition of toxicity.

20 dungeons? Why not start a new season at +10 and work your way up. You might remind yourself about the fun of gearing up again and progressing through the content. Rather than just waiting for your +15 vault every once a week.

You’re not in anyway convincing me that your play style is fun and rewarding.

I’m not sure how that is the case. Unless I have really touched a sensitive spot here, which was not my intention in anyway.

I think it would do everyone some good to turn our computers off and breath for a while.

I personally, between our last few posts, went out for a 5k run. It felt fantastic!

Someone with a pretty successfull RL and healthy sports and family, social life and other hobbies does not need to be told to start living more healthy. Stay with yourself please. Thank you.

i did go away for a few months actually no one really noticed tbh.

as was expected

1 Like

Can’t help it. We were on +23’s previous season. 10’s got blasted in week 1. No challenge available, less fun.

I just did my first dungeon on my mistweaver (read; the full non meta healer of all) and we got some alts out, timed a +14 :man_shrugging: 1st dungeon of the char :grimacing:

Work you way up from a +10 in reality is just 3 chesting the +10, +13 is 2 chested and hello +15 already.

But you know nothing about me, and you’re calling me Toxic because I’m promoting a healthy lifestyle, and trying to encourage Blizzard to encourage health game play styles.

That doesn’t sound like I’m the toxic one. I’m just trying to get my message across, and you’re just flaming and calling me names!

But you’re still dabbling in unhealthy gameplay lifestyles, and one that promote toxiciting in the game.

Although I’m not going to argue with what you insist. I very much doubt your claims here. But we can agree to disagree here.

So lets make +10’s harder! That way when a new season comes we have something to work towards rather than completing KSM in the first couple of weeks and then being left with no game to play for the rest of the season.

Glad to hear you took a break! I hope it went well, even if it is quite contradictory to what you said back then to come back afterwards.

2 Likes

You are insinuating i am unhealthy. You are making claims about me. You should just focus on yourself and your own life. Thank you.

wouldnt be the first time i returned after a break :slight_smile:

im only really here till the announcement of 10.0.

It is not promoting toxicity in game. Everything that is a challenge is toxic to you. I am next to the fun i am having, promoting people to try to do the same thing as me. Don’t pug. Go to some communities.

I am concentrating on my own life.

I am also trying to encourage Blizzard to make the game less toxic, by decreasing the range of skill levels in the game by removing the infinite nature of M+. Because as has been described in this thread countless times, is a breeding ground for toxic behaviour in the game.

You’re the one saying that I don’t deserve a place in the game or the forums. When in fact, I’m promoting discussion on a topic. And all you’ve managed to do here, is prove me right!

Because you are damn toxic towards me. Not because whatever oppinion you have about the game, or the content you enjoy in the game.

2 Likes

But that’s it. You are blind to the problems it is causing.

Just read the thread and read the examples people are giving about this.

I am in a guild and most of the guild run +20 and above. I jump in their +15s from time to time, and they’re happy to play with me like that. But when I do PUG, it’s always the players with the higher M+ ratings that cause the toxicity.

I’m not purposefully being toxic towards you. You’re just so close minded to my opinions on how the game can be made better.

Pugs, does not matter what content they have expectations. Random battlegrounds, leveling dungeons, raids, even in open world content. People have expectations. Pugs breed toxicity this way since people have expectations. This has nada nothing to do with M+.

Not about the game. It is about the claims you make about me. Stop thinking about the statements you made about the game. Think what you say about me. Part of yourself trying to not being narrow minded, i suppose?

Or maybe if Blizzard just brings the goals posts together, the skill levels down a little bit and bring everybody onto the same page with the same goals and create a fun and friendly environment for everyone. Rather than the toxic mess it is now.

Claims I made about you? I just said I doubted what you claimed about yourself was true, but it’s something that we will never know or be able to agree on, because the way you present yourself on the forums doesn’t exactly paint your as a successful, sporty, family person… but as I said, I’m never going to know the truth on that one, so I don’t care. Don’t take that personally, it’s not intended to be.

I also said that WE ALL would be a lot better off if we turned off our computers and enjoyed RL a little more. That wasn’t directed at you, that was a suggestion that maybe Blizzard should encourage healthy lifestyles over longer playing times.

Just look at what happened here.

I am someone who enjoys a slow game with progression from +10 and ending at +15 and enjoying the rewards at each stage. And considers that the game.

You’re a player that starts at +17 and thinks the game starts after the KSM achievement.

We’ve met, and we’ve disagreed, and this has turned into a flaming war where you’re calling me toxic for wanting to play the game differently to you. Would it not be better off if we were all just brought onto the same page with the same goals… like it always used to be. Blizzard have created the toxicity here.

We are different people. We enjoy different things. Our fun in the game would always be different. We would never get “on the same page with the same goals”. And that is perfectly fine. I am happy the game offers so much for so many different people.

And this is getting ripped out of context a little :grin:

We should think about the current balance of difficulty and that it is the 3rd season of the expansion. Season 1 was of course different, for example.