Ain't no more toxic players than M+ players

I’m only learning that you’re just throwing senseless stuff out there after calling you out for threatening violence on people, lol.

Like, you actually get offended over words, to the point you threaten to do violence unto people.

That last one can actually give you up towards 2 years of prison in Sweden, so it’s pretty illegal to say, at least for Swedes. Should hand it over to the authorities for them to deal with it.

This is true as well.
Look at overwatch, cause a “game chat” w both team there for sure is gonna end well :joy:

Really? Who was I threatening in that instance?

Pray tell…

Yep, its amazing how often I see this in mythic plus (cant speak for pvp as I don’t pvp and have not for a long time)

Its a shame we live in a world where people think its okay to behave like that. :blue_heart:

or votekick abuse for stupid reasons
like this random guy insulting how you play
and criticising you over failing a lfr mechanic
plus being from kazzak and being a obnoxious player who gets everyone to blindly click yes on kicking you

if this was FF the offending/rude/jerk/whatever else person would be suspended permanently
why because who are they to dictate how you play/do mechanics

said example was a dumb half run on lfr lords of dread where i am sure this guy made them get 1 determination stack thanks to his arrogant whispers

this attitude is rude condescending awful terrible in-game as much as it is IRL
and i am thankful i never met anyone that acts like that irl tbh

3 Likes

You don’t have to threaten someone specifically for it to be a threat of violence.

So I wasn’t threatening anybody but I was threatening somebody. Makes sense.

Oh no, someone sad a bad word towards me, oh no, what am I going to do now?
Maybe if Blizzard implemented some feature where you could just ignore those players and not see what they are typing.

1 Like

It would be nice if Blizzard created a dedicated team to handle these kind of problems and also this team could deal with the rampant boosting advertisement abuses… in LFG that are still ongoing.

Blizzard are not a small company they make a lot of money. In games like League of Legends you can get banned permanently for stuff like this if enough people report it.

I feel like now people don’t even bother to report because nothing happens anyway, I still report and often wonder to myself why I bother.

I cant speak for FF as i don’t play it but i have heard that they do punish bad behaviour.

:blue_heart:

i DID ignore him
but how can i ignore a whole team of 24 that agrees with jerkface that you are not doing a mechanic their"way" and kick you even if its a false reason
example given is fear mechanic on lords of dread lfr

if said mechanic say get away from everyone else i do that to them i guess its wrong?

It just happens in a different way there. They post your name on a blacklist on a discord, spread it around and then you suddenly can’t get into any premade groups because you’re on a blacklist you don’t even know exist, lol.

1 Like

Beyond timers and stressors like that. I think the biggest problem with M+ is the range of skill levels.

The start of Season 3 has been a horrible experience for me. Mainly because I have been ending up in groups with high key pushers. Players who just want to pull the whole instance and AOE all the packs, rather than just play the instance the way it was intended.

I think M+ would be better if it was scaled down and limited to +15. By limiting the amount of possible skill levels it would not only reduce the toxicity because players would all have a similar understanding of the tactics etc. It would also encourage players to try and enjoy other aspects of the game.

4 Likes

So you’re doing the mechanic wrong, don’t bother to look up how it actually should be done (because that fear mechanic has an actual use in the fight) and then you complain that you’re kicked from the group.

1 Like

defending their toxicity are you
who are they to demand how you do said mechanic
i got dbm i know the fight and their being real awful by just agreeing to it
nvm it was only once i saw a player abuse the kick this way
all my other runs on 3 characters had 0 kicks unless the tank was really afk

defeats the reason of lfr when overgeared players or those with big egos can kick whoever they want
its casual content

But that’s how you play an instance.

Why would anyone ever want to play with a group that’s pulling like 1 pack at a time when you have the gear to obliterate 3-4 packs and the boss at the same time? That’s boring as hell. Give me a group that pulls mobs into blightbone rather than just clearing the packs one by one.

2 Likes

So you don’t even know the fight, you just do stupidly what an addon says, can’t be bothered to watch a 2 minute guide on it and then complain that people kick you for failing the mechanic which is basically half the encounter.

1 Like

Not the way I play an instance.

Exactly why they should be developing it around pulling per packs. You think that pulling half a dungeon and simply AOEing is fun? Where is the challenge in that? There isn’t one.

We have argued this before, pulling multiple packs and the boss is much more boring than having a fun and challenging experience running through dungeons.

This is a fine example of why the skill levels should be pulled back a little. That way everyone is on the same page.

3 Likes

Lol, it’s so random what people do in LFR. I attacked anduin and then ran off the platform and nobody batted an eye that I wasn’t there for the whole fight.

Lol, exactly how would you do that? You can’t just make people forget what they’ve learnt about the game.

Have you tried pulling several packs? It’s not something that’s done without knowing what you’re doing. It will wipe groups if they don’t know what to do.

1 Like

i dont get why you blame me when the kick option was abused
and the others just agreed to remove the option from their screen

and oh its only once this happened but still worth to mention
after all the topics name is discussing this right?
also its one mechanic from an entire fight ONE