Ain't no more toxic players than M+ players

Boohoo, I can’t be bothered to learn the game, others should carry me because I deserve it and I don’t have to put in any effort in this multiplayer game and then I go to the forums to complain that others don’t like it when I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.

let me quote the literal dungeon journal for this 1 mechanic:

Fearful Trepidation
Kin’tessa warps the shadows around a player for 8 sec. Upon expiration, the shadows erupt into Bursting Dread.

Bursting Dread
Shadows burst around the target, causing players within 3,080 yards to flee in fear for 12 sec.
Striking an player afflicted with Cloud of Carrion instead removes the effect and causes the insects to flee away from that player’s location.

1 Like

This post is so good, if you ever need a kindey just call me.

I don’t know who would be hurt if at least keys wouldn’t deplete upon failing. I’ve only heard mythical argument about people instantly reaching +20 without depletion system.

2 Likes

Simple, every expansion is a reset. Develop the expansion and the dungeon experience the way it should be done, and don’t give in when the cry babies start screaming about the AOE cap.

So why don’t we have that mentality when we’re pulling just 1 pack. That’s how it used to be.

Can’t you see that your play style really ruins the experience for many players and it becomes such a toxic environment when we meet players like you.

3 Likes

You do realize the aoe cap was only for specific classes while others were uncapped?

1 pack isn’t a challenge to lock down though. You can basically just spam your interrupts/CDs at it when it’s only 1 pack, no planning needed. You have to mess up really bad to die to 1 pack.

I pushed season 1, it wasn’t quite as simple as how you are describing it.

Now that all depends on the design of the pack. You’re looking at it how the packs are designed at the moment and not how the packs should be designed.

Besides, I’m done talking to you. Every time I post something you come back with a reason why I’m wrong or stupid.

It’s just a prime example of the kind of toxicity found in M+ and even more reason why I think they should pull the skill levels back more.

YOU are what’s wrong with M+. And I no longer want to interact with someone so hell bent on ruining this game for other players. Welcome to ignore.

2 Likes

It was. Classes that were not capped were brought above classes that were capped.

You can’t make people forget what they’ve learnt from the game, lol. If you compared Legion me to current me, Legion me would be a complete pepega that would wipe as soon as more than one pack is pulled in m+. I wouldn’t want to play with Legion me.

1 Like

aain today i did 1k dps less than another dps and 2k less than another* and i was called trash and that I should kill myself for that after an M+ run. the run wasn’t timed but people died 20 times and it was sure all my fault kek

• they had 4 set, both, and I didn’t so I think I did alright
3 Likes

its ridiculous how did we get those players
and how did they install the game?

He is right though.

How can someone who essentially trying to ruin other peoples enjoyment of the game right? Someone who’s play style is ultimately causing toxicity just so he can squeeze his imaginary number a little higher?

Please don’t answer that question, because you’re on ignore aswell for being so toxic that you instantly declare someone as correct in debate where there isn’t really a right or wrong. Just a what makes the game worse and more toxic, which is infinite keys and anyone who plays them.

I’ll copy this reply I posted in another thread, if you would like to begin to understand. Ironically you come across as the most toxic in this thread due to not even trying to see others point of view. So read:

'What I want when putting in 30 to 45 minutes into a high key is a timed key.

That’s my goal. That’s what is fun for me in game.

If that becomes impossible due to wipes, deaths etc I’m not wasting my time any further than it already has been.

It’s toxic to say I should continue to remain in an instance only to satisfy your goal, your criteria for fun. I’m not there exclusively to fulfil your goals.

We are in an instance together because in that moment our goals align. The moment they don’t, I’m out because I don’t owe you anything.’

Which is why Blizzard should redesign how they entire system works and get everybody onto the same page.

Because leaving a key because it’s not timed is unacceptable behaviour. If you’re going to group up with other people you need to commit to what the group wants and not what you want. If a group wants to complete a 15 key to get their vault, then you should commit to that need if you are going to join the group.

I see the game as working towards the goal of KSM to get the mount. There is no reward beyond that achievement. Therefore there is no reason to go further.

All it has done is create a different play style which has injected toxicity in the game. Get the players back on the same page, with a singular goal. That is how to stop Toxicity like you described where players leave because their key is not getting time.

just like Orisanct, YOU are what’s wrong with this game. Don’t try and pass that off on me, because you want to play the game differently to everyone else!.

I’m looking forward to never playing with you. I’m actually going to go through all my alts and put you on ignore because you have admitted to being a Key Leaver! I don’t want to play with people like you!

Yesterday I was in a dungeon with two very well geared hunters and 1 probably 226 demon Hunter in a DoS17… the DH and the others before the start they asked me if I’m cool with that because they were fearing I would ragequit if we didn’t time it.

I laughed hard :rofl: and replied: man, at the end of the dungeon you’ll wish to never do dungeons with me :rofl:

We didn’t time it ofc, but we were very very close.

2 Likes

some of the people on this forums when they see me can give the most toxic mythic+ player in the game a run for their money in terms of pure hatred and toxicity.

i’am flattered honestly but also a tad concerned for them equally.

2 Likes

A hunter accepted my ress on Xav corridor in ToP as the tank was already pulling next miniboss, got targeted by the axe throw as soon as he ressed, didnt use the heal, pot, turtle and died again in like 1 global, obv he had no hots rolling since he ressed like 1 sec earlier.

“Heal you actually need to heal me”

:^)

It depends. I had a SOD +18 key, we messed up @ 2nd boss using BL and everything. We all knew we couldn’t time it. Rest of the pug group was like shall we Finish it (not timing it) and I was like Nah, but thanks for coming - i guess in higher keys its not the gear but rio you are playing for. No body actually needs to finalize on those levels. I guess its a different story on alts and lower ILV players. What im trying to say is there is nuances in the game and different situations :slight_smile:

But that’s a reason why the M+ score and key pushing is ruining the game. Because that attitude spreads to the lower levels and spoils the game for those who don care about the chest at the end of the run.

After all, we spent the entire game caring about the loot we get at the end of the dungeons to make us stronger for the next level of content we do. So why has that reward been replaced my a number which doesn’t progress your character?

M+ should stop when the rewards stop, which at the moment is +15. Score is not a reward.

You are wrong. M+ starts when the rewards have stopped :grin: It is way more fun with having your top gear.

3 Likes

Being a tank is the worst, I haven’t even done a mythic+ as a tank yet but just levelling through regular dungeons on this and random heroics for the tank bonus when it’s active on my warrior and DK, I can imagine that it would be very frustrating on higher difficulty. Up to heroic, in many dungeons there is sometimes a buffoon who runs ahead and pulls for you, leaving you to pick up scattered adds. I am not a slow tank in the slightest, and I am generally fine at pulling what the group can handle, but some people just don’t even give you a chance to loot mobs. Only reason I do these dungeons on my alts as a tank is for gold, so that’s important to me. If they are really being a nightmare I’ll vote to kick them and if that fails I just leave and log back on my main lol.

That is a tad extreme, but anyway.

I think your lack of wanting to understand the other side of the debate here, will continue to contribute to your unhappiness in the game.

You are free to put people on ignore of course. It’s likely we would not have run into each other anyway based on what you’ve said. However you won’t be able to get away from a sizable chunk of people in the game who derive their happiness from progression and do so in a different way to you.