Alliance response generator

Still it would be fun to add faction change just to watch them wait for someone else to use it and REEE! about it not solving the problem.

2 Likes

Thats a angry zugzug who noticed someone pissed in his drink.

No blizzard fault , It s players fault.

IT WAS Your choice

2 Likes

16 out of top 30 2s teams are Alliance. Where are the op Horde racials? Maybe they are not that OP and you just have to learn to use your own racials instead of complaining that boo hoo game not fair?

3 Likes

It’s absolutely Blizzard’s fault. They let people buy boost for money and immediately start in TBC., skilling vanilla grind.

Add #8 Mirror racials should be given to each faction and PvP population will even out, with Alliance deserters going back to Alliance, leaving true Horde patriots who play for lore, looks and friends reasons.

It’s only fair we get a Horde one.
Pick one:

1. I play Horde for the lore. Racial skills have nothing to do with it.
  2. I pay a sub so I should get a fast Q. ( What? Who cares about PvE players not finding a tank and a group for a heroic taking more time to put together? I WANT TO PVP DANG IT!)
  3. It’s about the game being fair. (Outnumbering the opposing faction and dominating the game in things like economy, open world and so on is fair by the way. What!? I didn’t roll the OP faction to have negatives happen to me!)
  4. I’m not griefing! Me killing a grey level Alliance player five times in a roll is part of the game! (What do you mean people want to play the game? Getting killed by me way past the point of reason is entertaining to me what do I care about what it costs them! They can re-roll on a PvE server ROFL!)
  5. Mercenary mode will not cause problems! (Except make the Alliance faction even less desirable to play but who cares about that as long as I get what I want.)
  6. Well they already added a skin for a mount so it’s not like original TBC anyway! Give me ALL the retail features I want!
  7. I chose to play a game from 2007 willingly BUT I don’t like some of the elements from it like investing time so can we make into a game from 2021?
  8. It’s not a player created problem! Stop crying about getting ganked when we are crying about ganking so much that we drove people away from PvP! Blizzard FIX THIS NAW!!1!!ONE!!

Feel free to add more.

9 Likes

You know it’s not going to happen. In fact, it’s already too late for blizz to implement a sensible fix.
They did have a chance to make things better in pre-patch. Announce WotLK racials for Alliance and open free transfers in the pre-patch period. I guarantee that it would bring more players to Alliance and make thing more fun for everyone and I don’t think people would be too opposed to this. I mean, they already gave Seal of Blood to Alliance paladins and no one seemed to mind, right?

Let the Horde whiners reroll.

1 Like

2s 44/100
3s 32/100
5s 35/100

Not to big of a difference, but the balance has never been in 2v2

Stun resist, ud trinket, and early with the fast meta tauren hp/stun is pretty strong. Later on when people get geared the difference will show more, and if they are going with faction based cut offs it is going to be a larger gap

Hordes has overall better racials for both pve and pvp

1 Like

^ this hahaha

Not true, there are setups that are better on Alliance. Perception for rogue, Stoneform, Desperate Prayer, Chastise for disci priest, Escape artist for war but it depends.

3 Likes

is simple, i payed 69 euro for the deluxe, i roll as horde because i like horde and they racials (i was horde also in wotlk / mop ecc when the ladder was 99% human), i dont care to be alliance or horde, i dont want to do another 70 lvl plus rep, plus profession plus attunament.
what i want? a change faction service, also whit payment like retail, but the blizzard dont care.
After there is a change faction service you can say “why you dont do alliance if you want less queue?” reroll for 2/3/4 month is not one option

So alliance counters rogues with perception and stoneform? Desperate prayer and chastise are the good racials. Escape artist is’nt to bad though.

This game is a recreation of TBC and TBC did not have faction change. If you want to add custom features from retail you need a damn solid and strong argument that go through both the positives and the negatives.

For example. What does a faction change do to the sense of immersion and the feeling of making a choice that matter when choosing a faction? Today we have a real choice to make and that choice matters and it has real concequences to how we interact with the game and other players.

You want to take that away from us. You don’t want to add something to the game. You want to remove something. To make it more convenient. More like retail…

So alliance counters rogues with perception and stoneform?

Yes it counters PR, RM and helps with RD, all one of, if not THE best setups in 2s.

1 Like

So you are only thinking about 2s and that explains your view

3s are just variations of 2s setups, RMP is better on Alliance as well for example… but whatever. Obviously the horde racials are not that op as some people (usually pvp noobs like the dwarf disci priest crying about being weak) here are trying to imply

1 Like

I’ll post it again. Why? Because I’m Alliance you overcrowded baboon.

Clueless as usual just like your big brain move to re-roll horde :rofl: ofc you rerolled because you like the lore (sarcasm)