Alliance starting every AV 20vs40

there is one change in AV. x-realm.

YE REMOVE IT make queues for horde even LONGER!

Why would it make the queues for horde even longer? lol.

Itā€™d actually let the non premade alliance actually play AV without starting with 10-20 people.

Oh really?

• Why do we have HK decay that is not from 1.12 version then?
  • Why do we have bunch of other stuff that is from 1.12 and then some stuff that was not is not in game?
    -Why can we enter game while dead or in combat?
  • Do you want me to go on?

You know how much #nochanges makes sense, it DOES NOT. We are not playing vanilla, this is not patch 1.12, this is mix of random bullcrap from all of the patches.

I would be all fine with #nochanges if you guys actually knew what that means, because, we are getting changes and they are not coherent one with another as they put them randomly in.

Go back to your troll cave please.

YE they ARE DUMB TELL THEM !

I do it each day how dumb they are could not understand why not copy paste it .

Alliances are afk bots and their scripts are struggling to interact with the npcā€™s.

Basic notification. Letā€™s fight against the under employed crew managing the Warden.

1 Like

blame your faction for attempting to get into a group pre-made, they donā€™t get the same one so they decline and leaves you guys empty handed, not blizzardā€™s fault nor the Horde, blame all those people who uses the forum to get people to join them for pre-made and discords etc.

Only way to fix it is reworking AV map.

You are getting silenced because you clearly spam threads and Iā€™m sure you do the same ingame aswell. Flagged and reported for spamming!

Sadly blizzard canā€™t do this right now without doing something about premades. This would be seen as inherently alliance bias, and if blizzard does something it will have to be seen as pretty faction neutral with give and take on both sides. The horde are having a horrible time with 75% of games being against premades, just as alliance pugs have a horrible time starting with 20 players often, and even if they donā€™t they still get stomped in every match as all the good players and leadership is in premades.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.