Alliance unplayable currently

Horde populations on almost every Eu server is disgusting currently. nevermind the lag in certain zones. Either Give Av with no item rewards(For now) and or Warsong.

33 Likes

PvP is PvP, if it’s a fair or not.

2 Likes

Agreed, takes longer to reach BRM than to complete any instance in it,

21 Likes

i have no issue with pvp infact i enjoy it but having 1000 horde comming charging towards u while it takes 20 sec for u to even get an auto off is completely pointless.

5 Likes

Agreed, Alliance need to transfer to PvE and kill classic.

4 Likes

Idd, add bgs or give faction queues/lock

6 Likes

Been corpse running to BRD for 35mins now. The only progress I make is the distance on my ressurection… just stupid. Kill it, kill the PVP servers, kill the horde.

2 Likes

Faction specific Realm Transfers wont cut it since they would have no incentive to transfer from a server where they basically have control over every aspect of the game solely due to their overwhelming numbers… An early BG would do the job for now imo.

What server are you all on as Gehannes is over run with alliance so is Morgain.

2 Likes

What server are you on? I Play on Firemaw and sometimes BRM is fully controlled by Alliance. It takes 30min to get everyone in group to enter one of the dungeons.

2 Likes

Play better or dont come cry

4 Likes

Even on Ashbringer which is the closest to 50:50 ratio every zone is overrun by Horde, but that was to be expected because Horde always had way more PvPers since private server days.

In the future that will mean at least 15 min queues for BG’s but also that Horde players will still run around and gank people.

4 Likes

I’m playing a warrior not a raid boss :joy:

2 Likes

I posted today how completelly impossible it is to do anything at all right now as lvl 51. Comments I got were “why do you play on pvp server if you dotn like pvp”…
See, people missunderstand the whole thing. I love pvp, but I need to get to 60 to be able to pvp. And as it is right now its IMPOSSIBLE!!! A game should allways offer a bit of chance, but this is 100% impossible. Has nothing to do about me bashing on pvp. People dont even read what its about, they just make stupid comments.

13 Likes

2 days hmm honor launched 8pm last night aka 24 hours ago. either offer something useful or kindly shut up

1 Like

Whilst I don’t disagree with the sentiment…if sll ally’s went to pve; what would horde do?

Claim victory and log out?

1 Like

considering the fact that horde pretty much shut down any activity for the alliance on pvp realms, offering transfers to a pve-realm would be a step in the right direction

3 Likes

Faction lock is actually an insanely good idea, then add higher population faction free server transfer :smiley:

3 Likes

Capt, time to leave, all of your comments are useless.

Remembering the times with Every Human For Himself.

“The Horde is destroyed by this”
“Cant play Horde anymore”
“Forced to reroll alliance”
“Needs to be nerfed”
“Blizz killed off PVP”

7 Likes