Alliance unplayable currently

What a big fat lie

Idk the alliance on Golemagg is doing a good job fighting back and actually get a lot of hubs under control for themselves.

Good communication and making friends seems to be winning out in a lot of places, honestly.

If more people tried to help control spots, it wouldnā€™t be so bad.

1 Like

At least you didnā€™t say I was wrong.

2 Likes

Fully agree a faction que would help this situation and get motivation into the horde spreading out so its more balanced. Shazz atm is disgusting alliance is on the endangered species list here

3 Likes

No. The only thing keeping the floodgates closed is that people have invested a ton of time on their characters and do not want to abandon them.

Give them transfer and everyone would transfer here giving us huge queues. The pve servers are High or full currently anyway.

People should have thought about this before following the streamer choo choo trains and rolling pvp server.

2 Likes

You are missing the point completely here also the fact that the streamers on this server are nothing like their american counterparts.

The problem is that for each alliance there is 4 horde currently no matter where u go there is 100+ horde running around in a group you cant even step out of Ironforge with out getting corpse camped for 30 mins then u get away and the next grp gets hold of you for 30 mins.

Intorducing a Faction specific que that would allow a balanced faction ratio on the servers would make alot of the horde guild encourage horde guilds to migrate.

As i said before i really enjoy pvp and that one of the biggest factors of this game but the way this is currently is completely broken.

Itā€™s like America going into vietnam Horde being the Vietnamese and the Americans going in and getting slaughtered.

5 Likes

More tears, more tears please! :slight_smile:

This is just like the old days! Love the cryings.

4 Likes

Another person with a pointless comment keep them rolling.

3 Likes

Pointless?! WoW servers were never ( thatā€™s N E V E R ) balanced. At least most of them.

You rolled on a PvP server. What do you think would happen? Flowers and red carpets with the ā€œfellowā€ hordes?

Go PvE. Easy fix!

2 Likes

You arenā€™t supposed to play during Phase 2 if you didnt reach lvl 60 in time. Quit till phase 3 hits or feed your gankmasters their daily HKs.

Guess you boys dont play on Shazzrah

2 Likes

Lol what do you know about old day with your 722 kills!?
Shut up.
The issue is that blizzard messed up the release with layers and especially not enough servers !!!
With the end of layers we have giant servers packed with players and unbalanced factions. This game is not designed for 10k or 15k players at once.
In fact we pay 13ā‚¬ for a pservers experience (Nostalrious or Northdale).
With classic we have a bonus though: lag.

1 Like

oh let me guess your another 20 year old kid that was rank 14 back in the day? this is nothing like it was back in classic. pvp wise atleast , it was small scale mostly with alot of 1v1 1v2 not 1v 80. If your not on this server you will not not what people are talking about. so maybe you need to shut up.

Also why donā€™t you post on your classic char instead of hiding. Oh your probably not even 60 yet my bad

5 Likes

Well said mate

You were told about this months in advance, you just didnā€™t listen -

We are working on the ONLY solution

Well, I feel for you alliance fellows on PvP servers, but you CAN change things.
Just donā€™t log anymore. Donā€™t give them canon fodder. Refuse the system. All together. Or make an alt. but donā€™t play any character that can be honor farmed.
If you do that, before the end of the week end the horde will cry for BGs because they will have nobody to kill.

9 Likes

I played in PvP servers in vanilla and donā€™t remember WPVP being a big issue, more like something annoying. For classic, with kids and a business to run, I decided to go PvE.

I think this epeening around WPVP is something that has originated in pserver communities, which is something ex-vanilla players should not have to worry or know about.

Blizzard should take action, or they risk losing big numbers of ex-vanilla casual players. The obvious solution is to enable PVP to PVE transfers. Given classic is an obvious cash cow for them, they have no excuse to put some developers to work on it.

3 Likes

well I play on shazzrah horde and believe me , I dont have any fun either. its just masssive raids with aoe killing allys. This is now how suppose to be vanilla pvp. I also played at real vanilla with my rogue and done pvp at hillsbrad raid pvp. I think 15k-20k population cap killed funā€¦ cuz every1 knows, horde swarm cannot be stoppedā€¦

3 Likes

Alliance need some machine guns to stop those mega waves of horde:d

I demand BLIZZ give us this bcs I want it and no I dont care about you opinions bcs mine are much more relevant, so plz give us what i want so i can do what i want!

Wow those are some skillllz baby

1 Like