Allied Races should be Neutral 🤣

Sylvanas who buckled out of the Horde mid expansion, Ashvane was just power hungry and didn’t care for the Horde. It’s like saying Zandalari Following Zul could have joined the Alliance.

The Alliance weren’t exactly kind to them.

1 Like

That was a real ‘f*** you!’ to the Zandalari. Anduin just stuck royalty in the regular dungeons along with Hogger!
Pretty sure the trolls would never join the Alliance.

1 Like

I kinda actually agree with this.

I must’ve been asleep, I played through the alliance campaign 3 days ago lol. I only remember alliance butchering snakebois and then did a 180 when some guy decided to help Vorrik.

Anyway, I was half joking, now that the horde is about to be 50% blood elf, 50% vulpera I need some way to cope.

This thread on AD is quite good:-

Howdy folks!

I figured I’d do a lil thread on Vulperan lore today, and a reason why the Vulpera will not be neutral, or Alliance.

Vulpera won’t go Alliance due to the fact the Alliance attacked them for transporting goods to the Horde - that’s an undeniable fact. Yeah, okay, they don’t ‘purge’ them, but they still attack them and attack their caravans, setting them on fire and such.

Evidence:
Nisha talking about how the Alliance are no better than the sethrak, who enslave them, and how the Alliance will pay:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419964508447047690/502275864264704031/6fb0898cb206bd69e833d9a443deb41b.png
Nisha saying that the Alliance are attacking the vulpera:
https://i.gyazo.com/b69903d602710155e43214ea47d879c3.png
Nisha saying the Alliance will ‘die like the sethrak’:
https://i.gyazo.com/c6abb41be7e3e5dec7500133d7a0a387.png
Finally, the Vulpera thanking the Horde:
https://i.gyazo.com/ca761cfa4f249223b010b4d220cd81d6.png

Not to mention the Horde have quested with them, freed many of them from Sethrak slavery, and have a reputation with them.

So, sadly, the Alliance and the Vulpera are not friends in the slightest. Therefore the Vulpera will be joining the Horde. Nisha is defacto their racial leader, alongside Kiro.

1 Like

The alliance burned the vulperz caravans in the assault on vol’dun. Too late to be neutral

Can’t see why they would. The thorium Brotherhood is neutral and would be a much better option

Why would these light fanatics join the horde tho ? It doesn’t really have any to offer for them and they would betray turralyon, which was their leader for thousands of years iirc.

Personally I don’t like the whole concept of neutral factions. They are awful. I personally prefer clear cut factions and races. So far any variation of the other faction’s race have been different enough that you wouldn’t mistake them. Like there is a clear difference between a Void Elf and a Blood Elf, or a Nightborne and a Night Elf for example.

Thanks, I really must’ve been asleep if any of this was in game.

Not that I have a horse in this race but if the horde and alliance can bury the hatchet once an expansion to fight the greater evil I feel like burning some caravans wouldn’t really be the straw the broke the camels back as far as faction allegiance is concerned.

Though I suppose at the very least I can’t get teabagged by a vulpera if I stick to my horde 100% of the time from now on.

1 Like

Yeah one is French.

2 Likes

I would would kill to have the DID as a neutral! They’re so fricken badass and have great racials.

That being said, the Vulpera can’t join the Alliance.

Some should, other’s can’t be neutral because of lore…
Offcourse you can rewrite the lore… or add a reason…

But the reason you just offers goes for all races, why can’ they choose their own alliance (i know some Tauren) where they feel happy and at home? Or even choose to become neutral (3rd faction)

Luckilly the bickering will be over for 2 years during shadowlands where it seems horde/alliance might not be an issue

Typical human greed… Ashvane is dead but she was not the only one who is not found of people in power~ Ashvane House and Ashvane Trading Company is still hostile/neutral with Alliance. There are also pirates and when we will add normal humans to the list then we have Defias Brotherhood, Sindicate and whatever else.

As you said they can write whatever they want :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Using people for personnal gains =/= wanting to join these people.

There is far too much bad blood between Kul Tiras and the Horde for any Kul Tiran to join it, the sac of Kul Tiras in WC2, the death of Daelin, Brennadam.

Neutral races won’t be happening again though, Blizzard considers the concept a mistake but obviously aren’t going to change the pandaren. So at best we’ll be getting almost-but-not-quite races as far as “faction swap” races go (like void elves) and anything else will depend on the lore they write for the recruitment quest lines.

1 Like

YES YES YES! I dont care about the rest, but this one yes!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Allied races vs the world

2 Likes

Ragnaros is cool and all but i like more the path that Cho’Gall laid before us the plan where we watch the whole universe burn in fire and shadow.

I’d rather just dissolve the factions then. They’re pointless anyway.

2 Likes