Vulpera? Horde or Alliance? (Horde, it's Horde)

Howdy folks!

I figured I’d do a lil thread on Vulperan lore today, and a reason why the Vulpera will not be neutral, or Alliance.

Vulpera won’t go Alliance due to the fact the Alliance attacked them for transporting goods to the Horde - that’s an undeniable fact. Yeah, okay, they don’t ‘purge’ them, but they still attack them and attack their caravans, setting them on fire and such.

Evidence:
Nisha talking about how the Alliance are no better than the sethrak, who enslave them, and how the Alliance will pay:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419964508447047690/502275864264704031/6fb0898cb206bd69e833d9a443deb41b.png
Nisha saying that the Alliance are attacking the vulpera:
https://i.gyazo.com/b69903d602710155e43214ea47d879c3.png
Nisha saying the Alliance will ‘die like the sethrak’:
https://i.gyazo.com/c6abb41be7e3e5dec7500133d7a0a387.png
Finally, the Vulpera thanking the Horde:
https://i.gyazo.com/ca761cfa4f249223b010b4d220cd81d6.png

Not to mention the Horde have quested with them, freed many of them from Sethrak slavery, and have a reputation with them.

So, sadly, the Alliance and the Vulpera are not friends in the slightest. Therefore the Vulpera will be joining the Horde. Nisha is defacto their racial leader, alongside Kiro.

2 Likes

Was anyone ever doubting the Vulpera joining the Horde? :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

heh some do! I think some folks hope that they’ll be neutral which is fair! They’re a very cool race!

1 Like

More furbabies for my cloak… Yay.

Should have purged and resurrected them, then they would have joined up in a jiff!

1 Like

Most of those people are either alliance or didn’t pay attention to any of the Vol’dun content. We also know Blizz don’t want to do another Neutral race, they said it themselves. It’s also said (don’t know by who but I heard it before) that the Horde is also teaching Shamanism to both Kiro and other Vulpera, so that is a dead give away.

3 Likes

The Alliance burned down their caravans.
They attacked their land. Took them as prisoners. Attacked the Zandalari.
I don’t think they’re helping the Alliance anytime soon.

1 Like

Don’t be mean :((

1 Like

I hope their lore is expanded on before release.

Because right now they’re just nomadic desert travellers who keep getting captured. Every other allied race has or will have more to go on than this. Even void elves can at least piggyback on all the blood elf lore.

Essentially, Vulpera could be really underwritten unless more is planned for them.

2 Likes

But Horde did Teldrassil? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Red man BAD
blue man GOOD

5 Likes

Thats Racist.

1 Like

Finally someone who makes sense :relieved:

Honestly looking forward to the furry gobliy it not quite as zany. Obviously on the horde side.

2 Likes

Yeah im very excited for vulpera. they have enough lore i think, if you look for it, which is great! they’re canny survivors, they collect glass to make jewellery, they were enslaved by the sethrak, they live in burrows when not travelling with their caravans. They tell their children stories about sethrak eating them, which is not true of course. They play flutes.

Of course if you’re talking about origins and that sort of lore, then no, they don’t have that. But there are hints of a wild god fox with a ‘gnomish’ visage.

1 Like

Red man

Thats Racist.

Amen.

1 Like

While I really don’t want any more Allied races adding seeing as, arguably, some of them shouldn’t be their own race at all (see: Mag’har, Lightforged Draenei, Moose-tauren). Vulpera have an interesting start for lore, as little as it is and not something any other race has. That being resourceful nomadic scroungers.

Blizzard will either write more or come up with an excuse like “Vulpera don’t write down their History.”

1 Like

Truth is that blizzard setup is good. That’s all we need really. Because usually blizzard execution fails in the story department.

Tauren heritage quest line anyone?

Little lore races are honestly blessed. Creativity can flourish

Or wither

inb4 some creep makes a Vulpera Harem guild

UwU wots dis?

3 Likes