Amazing lack of response from anyone at Blizzard

I’m frankly amazed at the zero, bordering on negative, involvement by any official posters in these forums. Today it seems people are up in arms about some gear imbalance and, frankly, the silence from anyone at Blizzard is deafening.

12 Likes

No one from blizzard (except the cleaners occasionally who clean up the forums) comes here let alone posts anything!

We are left to our own devices, until we misbehave too much then the ban hammer makes a visit :rofl:

11 Likes

Participating in 99% forums threads wouldn’t solve anything. They could have better communication channel, but still, you can say “forums” are a sort of a meme.

Well if you want to summon blueberry you need to post something like “cute pictures of pets” or “what wow music do you like”.

After that you will need a pitchfork to sort them all out …

9 Likes

The forums are primarily intended as a place for players to discuss and talk about the game amongst themselves.

For what it’s worth, then there’s a Q&A tomorrow, which will probably address some of the burning topics, whatever they may be.

you want the US servers.

4 Likes

this is so true :joy:

1 Like

The Official forums are for venting, trolls and very little else. Most of the important posts about changes, upcoming content, Q&A’s or game issues are made on Twitter and Reddit.

Laughably even the updates this forum gets from developers are made in a post which is simply linking their twitter comments:

The EU forums have always been the black sheep. However it’s all but truly abandoned now.

1 Like

Why would they respond? It’s a non issue.

People here just need to find something to be outraged about.

2 Likes

Just because there’s no reposnes doesn’t mean they don’t read those. The thing is most devs aren’t payed to read forums. People that are paid to do that aren’t involved in the development process so they can’t realy say much other than what they were told.

Also you’re so generic in that post it’s hard to tell what are you talking about.

Another thing. there’s a reason why they have Q&A close to the patch release

It’s a perceived imbalance.

For example I got ilvl 400 boots, nice you might think right?
Except I have 385 versions already same boots but with a socket…the minor trade off in str/stam and 3-4 less haste/mastery is massively offset by the socket.

I get it though you feel as though the horde is being left in the dust by alliance due to how it all fell.

Something something Horde leveling alts when warfronts first released, with free 340 with no entry level restriction. Something something…

I find it obvious why they don’t respond much in the forums, it’s 90% whiners who think they know so much about gamecreations but don’t, and they usually say what they don’t like, but not what they want instead and how it could be braided into the game, not defending here, I do see where blizz have done sillies, but I don’t find I have much to say about it, cause I don’t know jack about gamecreation or what preassure Acti is putting on them, I enjoy what I enjoy and what I don’t enjoy I can simply just not pay attention to, I also prioritize to enjoy actually, got more depressing matters IRL and honestly, I love to play WoW to get away from it, even with all the bad, I don’t get angry over pixels.

they did have time to come and close my leaving thread earlier than supposed.
cant make this stuff up lmao

1 Like

really…

all question would be about allied race,and after that phylo answer are deflecting answer, but no straight answer.

Must admit, Ive had a bloody good laugh last few hours reading all the howls of outrage and wailing and gnashing of teeth about something so desperately important as a freakin videogame.

God help the sanity and ear drums of nearby sane people if anything remotely important like chipping a nail or misplacing a teaspoon happens to strike unprecedented chaos and destruction to the lives of people who put so much premise into their set of pixels killing another set of pixels on their screen.

“ERMAGERD THAT ALLIANCE GANG HAS KILLED ME 5 TIMES FOR A PIECE OF 400 LOOT… WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT THHHHHHHHHHHHE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF…” (grabs pc screen and shakes it violently)

“Are you yelling at your computer again?”

“MUUUUUUUUUMMMM YOU DOOOOOOOOONNNNT GETTTT ITTTTT THIS GAME IS SO UNBALANCED AND IT’S UNFAIR THEY GET A 400 PIECE OF LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!”

“Yeah yeah. Whatever. Take the bins out when you’re done screaming at a screen”

It’s not about the ganking though - ganking has always been a thing on both sides. And if you turn warmode on then you take your licks and move on. The problem is that one side is rewarded for it and the other isnt…and then expected to like it.

1 Like

I notice that :rofl: trying to be funny in the reason given too lmao

They just dodge the burning topics everytime and answer useless crap.

1 Like

As far as the whole only NA/US count, I see very few posts in their general section with that magic ‘blizz’ blue post response.