Anduin Wrynn is still a genius

He’s described as wise beyond his years. So he’s a genius.

3 Likes

You can post youtube links normally mate.

3 Likes

Speaking of videos, I didn’t know Anduin had his own theme in Heroes of the Storm. It sounds very cool!

Didn’t look that smart from where I was standing during the Siege of Lordaeron. Just saying.

2 Likes

How could you see him when you were most likely staring at Sylvanas’ back?

This might come as a shock to you all things considered, but I could slightly turn my head and stare at something else.

3 Likes

You’re a sack of bones who could crumble to dust with a simple hug. Don’t overestimate yourself, little fellow. It would be a grave mistake.

2 Likes

Haha GRAVE.
Since, you know, he’s undead.

I’ll see myself out.

7 Likes

From you? I’d survive a hug I think. Just don’t try to sit on my lap. I won’t survive that for sure.

4 Likes

His only reedeming quality is that unlike many other notable priests he never transitioned into a Paladin.

Good on Golden for doubling down on his priestly ways in Before the Storm.

I love you, Daelinna. Never ever change, Alliance scum.

3 Likes

he acts like a moron though. so he’s not a genius.

5 Likes

Let’s not forget he is too eager to -end- this War while looking good that Sylvanas keeps leaving him in the dust.
Rescue of Baine?
She predicted it!
If you are a loyalist a Dark Ranger informs you just to go ahead and do as the Traitors till you the Dark lady already expect them.

They are playing into her hand and while they Defend Thunderbluff.
Sylvanas’ Vrykul fleet will assault Stormwind.

4 Likes

It’s not happening dude, give it a rest.

Also, yeah, Sylvanas “predicted” that her elite guard units would get completely annihilated because she literally told Nathanos to tell the Horde lackey to do that.

Also, don’t worry dude. Even if that were to happen, we’d just use Jaina/Vindicaar/Void Elves to instantly teleport back to Stormwind.

You do know Teleportation can be blocked lore-wise right?
It took the magics of the Void elves and a mage of Jaina’s stature to pierce the Wards of Dazar’alor.
as for the Vindicaar, didn’t help the Light forged much beyond allowing them quick movement yes to be slaughtered ironically enough by the Maghar’ tech.
or the Trolls Dark Vodoo.

as for not happening…
Dangerous words to say with the current lore writing.

Is this the essence of alliance power? Good luck then :wink:

2 Likes

You do know that Sylvanas pulling an entire Vrykul fleet out of nowhere is your headcanon, right?

Also, blocking these techniques with what? If Sylvanas were going to Stormwind instead of Thunder Bluff, it means there’s nobody in Thunder Bluff that would block those teleportation techniques.

And no, it’s not happening. It was already confirmed last year that the final patch is about N’Zoth.

it’s already happened. sylvanas has won BfA due to anduin’s failure

3 Likes

That’s weird, because last time I checked Sylvanas is about to be deposed by a combined Alliance-Horde host. Anduin having enabled BOTH leaders of this new Horde rebellion.